• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which hot one you pulling this time mate? Try her when you have a chance:

b7a59bc84b5c2e0a3d0cb9a2e9b01237.jpg
I seriously doubt she;s a natural blond .. but the collar & leash is kinky, so I would

Shaq wants out, hes disappointed that he didn't get any time on the pitch against Norwich and Chelsea.

Shaq wants out, hes disappointed that he didn't get any time on the pitch against Norwich and Chelsea.

Do you blame him? Obviously not privy as to what goes on at the club but not to get any minutes so far, a big final included, I can see why/if he is pissed.

Weren't there some quotes from him or his agent about them just waiting for Liverpool to offer a new deal?
Yes, there is... I think what the club wants to offer him is substantially less than what he is being paid now and probably thats why they're delaying it.

It's based on actual quotes from Shaqiri...
More than likely taken out of context. We've had two games this season, you would have to be stupidly impatient to throw your toys out of the pram just yet. More than likely frustrated, hopefully he proves himself on Saturday.

The quotes I've read from Shaq to me it's clear he wants to leave unless he doesn't start being used more.

He has been underused, criminal Wijnaldum gets picked ahead of him time and time again.

Do you blame him? Obviously not privy as to what goes on at the club but not to get any minutes so far, a big final included, I can see why/if he is pissed.
nope, don't blame him at all. Espacially since Oxlade all of a sudden is ahead of him

The quotes I've read from Shaq to me it's clear he wants to leave unless he doesn't start being used more.

He has been underused, criminal Wijnaldum gets picked ahead of him time and time again.
It’s not like for like. Shaq can’t play in the middle because he can’t defend and move off the ball like the rest of the team can. So his direct competition in general is Salah and Mane. Good luck with that.

Great goal is an understatement.

That’s a goal of the season contender.

Why are Juve so desperate to get rid?

Great goal is an understatement.

That’s a goal of the season contender.

Why are Juve so desperate to get rid?
I think Juventus is putting all its eggs in the one Champions League basket. That said, there must also be something not quite right about Dybala off the pitch.

I think Juventus is putting all its eggs in the one Champions League basket. That said, there must also be something not quite right about Dybala off the pitch.

Yeah, he's never quite lived up to his promise and presumably they're building around Ronaldo in the very short term... but despite all that the rumoured 50-60M fee seems like bad business in this market.

[article]
Liverpool are set to lose out on millions of pounds with Philippe Coutinho on the verge of a loan move to Bayern Munich, according to reports.

Bayern sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic confirmed on Friday that Coutinho was set for a medical over the weekend before completing a season-long loan deal.

The deal reportedly includes an option to make the deal permanent at the end of the season if he proves a success at the Allianz Arena.

The Brazil international has flattered to deceive since his £142million switch from Anfield to the Nou Camp in January 2018.

And Spanish publication Sport (via Sport Witness) claims that Liverpool are set to lose €25m from the deal that convinced the Reds hierarchy to sell him to Barcelona.

The Catalan giants reportedly paid €120m up front with €40m coming in add-ons with the Reds so far receiving €15m of the further ‘variables’.

The Reds got €10m for Barcelona qualifying for the Champions League in the last two seasons and €5m for him playing 25 matches for the club.

The report adds that because of his move to Bayern, the Reds are likely to miss out on €20m for him appearing 100 times for Barcelona and €5m for winning the Champions League while he is at the club.

[/article]

[article]
Liverpool are set to lose out on millions of pounds with Philippe Coutinho on the verge of a loan move to Bayern Munich, according to reports.

Bayern sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic confirmed on Friday that Coutinho was set for a medical over the weekend before completing a season-long loan deal.

The deal reportedly includes an option to make the deal permanent at the end of the season if he proves a success at the Allianz Arena.

The Brazil international has flattered to deceive since his £142million switch from Anfield to the Nou Camp in January 2018.

And Spanish publication Sport (via Sport Witness) claims that Liverpool are set to lose €25m from the deal that convinced the Reds hierarchy to sell him to Barcelona.

The Catalan giants reportedly paid €120m up front with €40m coming in add-ons with the Reds so far receiving €15m of the further ‘variables’.

The Reds got €10m for Barcelona qualifying for the Champions League in the last two seasons and €5m for him playing 25 matches for the club.

The report adds that because of his move to Bayern, the Reds are likely to miss out on €20m for him appearing 100 times for Barcelona and €5m for winning the Champions League while he is at the club.

[/article]
we only lost €20m then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom