• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who Is The Worst Player To Have A Decent Career?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Joey Barton count? Not only was he not that good but he kept on getting another chance after messing things up. Although he's royally fucked things up for himself now.

And for keepers, Chris "the next Seaman" Kirkland
Don't start me on fucking kirkland. I've already been triggered by Lee Carsley...too late! Derby goal in my head again.

He seems to get some kind of press pass because of his injuries. That's not the problem. That was actually a bonus, limiting as it did his appearances for Liverpool.
He was a genuinely useless goalkeeper.

On a side note, I have no idea who Paul McShane is.

Barton is a strange one. Fairly coherent but just keeps on acting like a massive narcissistic cunt. Much like Brendan on here, really.

I think he is/was a decent player, mind.

Barton is a strange one. Fairly coherent but just keeps on acting like a massive narcissistic cunt. Much like Brendan on here, really.

I think he is/was a decent player, mind.
It's not a popular opinion - I'm talking about Joey, not me, because sadly for you, I am popular - but he was a decent player.

Not as good as he thought he was, but he can pass, tackle and read the game well.

If you're going to compare him to someone like Gerrard (which he probably did) then he's a poor facsimile. But on his own merits, he was an OK Premiership midfielder.
We've had worse play for us.

I'm not sure what you're talking about now. You're weird and boring.

But I do agree with you about Joey Barton. He's worthy of his own thread, that bellend.

Wes Brown, how could I forget, this clown somehow had over 350 appearances at premier league clubs, and somehow has 5 premier league trophies, 2 FA cups, 3 league cups and 2 champions league medals, he was fucking garbage, how on earth did that happen?

Popularity. You're certainly pretty unpopular amongst quite a few online Liverpool fans. This site is a little oasis for you, so that's nice. I do imagine you fit in at the S*n, though. So that's nice for you as well

Pleased we agree on Barton. I agree with quite a lot you say, to be honest. I can distinguish between a cunt of a bloke and a cunt of an opinion. I'm good liked that.

Aye remember that midfield duo of Carsley and Gravesen.
2 bald yard dogs.
Reminded of this dude called Chris Marsden who used to play for Southampton. Most boring player I ever saw, but used to be a permanent fixture in that side that featured Marian Pahars.

Popularity. You're certainly pretty unpopular amongst quite a few online Liverpool fans. This site is a little oasis for you, so that's nice. I do imagine you fit in at the S*n, though. So that's nice for you as well

Pleased we agree on Barton. I agree with quite a lot you say, to be honest. I can distinguish between a cunt of a bloke and a cunt of an opinion. I'm good liked that.

Is it really necessary to continually harp on about his job?

It's not cool to bring peoples personal lives into petty online squabbles.

Is it really necessary to continually harp on about his job?

It's not cool to bring peoples personal lives into petty online squabbles.

I think some of you blokes rushing to Brenners' defence take it a lot more seriously than he does. I find it all pretty amusing. Though I do agree it may be a grind to read.

But. if you're going put personal information on a public forum, more fool you. I'm sure he can take it, though. Hell, he asks for it, it's oxygen to him. And I'm only too happy to oblige.

If you find it so amusing, perhaps you could inject some humour into your regular (inaccurate) posts about it? That might make it less of a "grind" to read, and everyone might not think you're a boring, annoying, whining cunt, which is the general consensus at the moment.

Here to help.

I think some of you blokes rushing to Brenners' defence take it a lot more seriously than he does. I find it all pretty amusing. Though I do agree it may be a grind to read.

But. if you're going put personal information on a public forum, more fool you. I'm sure he can take it, though. Hell, he asks for it, it's oxygen to him. And I'm only too happy to oblige.

It's nothing to do with defending him - as you say, he doesn't need anyone to do that for him.

I just think the personal stuff gives it a bit of a nasty edge but that's just me.

It's nothing to do with defending him - as you say, he doesn't need anyone to do that for him.

I just think the personal stuff gives it a bit of a nasty edge but that's just me.

Fair enough. But, as I say, if you put it out there, then you're a fool. Particularly if you admit to working for the S*n on a Liverpool forum. But that's just me!

If you find it so amusing, perhaps you could inject some humour into your regular (inaccurate) posts about it? That might make it less of a "grind" to read, and everyone might not think you're a boring, annoying, whining cunt, which is the general consensus at the moment.

Here to help.

See?

Oxygen!

It's almost like you're trying to get a bite

Quite good trolling following someone around tbh

Now, I've no idea why Oliver and Brendan are 'feuding' but Brendan does stir it up a fair bit too. That thread that FFF split has this is the opening post of the thread. So it works both ways.
So here's another attempt to get this back to a proper discussion, without whining, sniping shithouseslike Oliver and cloggy scoring petty points in a game that I'm not interested in playing, as it would appear the prize is just "most obvious bitter, smalltime cunt". Can we do that? Great.

Lord Bendtner aswell.
For all his shortcomings, and that list is long, he doesn't belong in this thread does he? He has had decent spells career-wise but mainly so because he is a very decent striker when he's actually bothered.

El Hadji Diouf.. remember watching him with complete and utter excitement during the WC when we already knew he would join. The Serial Killer, scoring goals for fun (or at least 1 in 3 in France), a bit exotic in terms of name and country, crazy hair, skillz.. he would set the Premier League on fire and he was ours.

But that's not exactly how it panned out and for me he was easily one of the most disappointing signings we've made in a long while as he turned out to be ever so ordinary.

His career with us, 3 goals in 55 matches.

And now he can't even score at Leeds. And he is not a very likable character either, unlike compatriot Salif Diao, whom was just as genuinely underwhelming on the pitch but far more likable

Last edited:
Joe Cole has to be a decent shout.. Surely....

Another which no one has mentioned... Victor Anichabe.. Been round for what seems like ages, played for a fair amount of teams, but is Shite.

Joe Cole has to be a decent shout.. Surely....

Another which no one has mentioned... Victor Anichabe.. Been round for what seems like ages, played for a fair amount of teams, but is Shite.

Anichebe just saved Moyes from the sack for at least another game!

Although admittedly, afterwards Moyes did sort of say he was a 'last resort', was available because nobody else wanted him, and that he didn't make the signing until the last minute to avoid their fans thinking he was their first choice signing

Poor the Victor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom