• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth Southgate is fucking lush like.
Just a lovely humble gentleman.

I used to like the Dutch before they became a collection of mostly average footballers

Mexico are well worth their lead. They have a couple of standout players (yeah, OK it's just 45 mins) but that Lozano (who knows anything about him ?) is one (pace, technical skills, dribbling) and there's a midfielder showing excellent skills (defensive and technical) too. Crappy picture on Chinese TV so I'll look closer to see who he is.

Don't like the Mexican change of tactics. Taken off the attacking Vela for a defensive player. You don't invite ze Germans onto you.

Phil Neville - ‘Dont know what hes doing in there hes a full back’

In response to Kimmich bicycle attempt.

Doesnt that just say it all about what a CUNT Phil Neville is/was/always will be.

Clogging, shitty, agricultural cunt

Don't like the Mexican change of tactics. Taken off the attacking Vela for a defensive player. You don't invite ze Germans onto you.

I think we've seen the best of this game already from the Mexican point of view, gonna be attack v defence now.

I can't believe Sane didn't make the German squad, madness

Hasnt had the goals of Spain v Portugal but its been as much fun to watch

The Germans seem to be a bit panicky on it. Unlike them. They've obviously had their national spirit diluted with all those foreigners they've let in.

Fuck me they really could be out of site.
This German defence is gash

Mexico again miss out in a break. Breaking against ze Germans seems pretty straightforward. A better team would be battering them here.

This could easily be 3-0 this.

As it is, if Germany got a jammy goal from a corner or a Mexican mistake I wouldn't be surprised.

There's a fair few of these Germans who look almost like they're short on fitness here or playing through injuries.

Considering how many many of them play in the German league it's hardly a good advertisement for the winter break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom