• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Day 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got two of them.

Only plus side about that first half was my German defender, Hector seems to keep getting into the box when they're attacking, bizarre, but if he scores that'd be a pleasant points tally for sure.

Other one is Brandt, & these are crying out for someone attacking from deep like he does so I expect to see him on the pitch shortly.

Son booked for diving

Can take the lad out of Tottenham....

Only takes one goal to put them through though.
As it stands. If Mexico get a goal back and Germany win by one goal they are level on points and GD and since Mexico beat them they'll go through on the head to head.... Right? Or wrong?

As it stands. If Mexico get a goal back and Germany win by one goal they are level on points and GD and since Mexico beat them they'll go through on the head to head.... Right? Or wrong?

Think it would be Sweden and Germany on fair play. Think that's what the commentators said.

Cos they haven't taken Sane & Kroos isn't doing it he's the only player Germany have who drives the ball forwards from deep which is exactly what Germany look like they need.
They've brought Brandt on who is quite direct

Sane decision will haunt loew if it stays like this

If their brains worked as fast as their feet Korea would be walking this. Too greedy by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom