• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup day 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. How much better they look when a player makes intelligent runs.

Firmino has start next game.

Have to agree - but I understand why the play Grabriel - he is more clinical and faster as the lead striker, personally he bores the shit out of me and when I compare him to thier previous strikers like Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Romario, Ronaldinho - he just reminds me of some Championship player. Just cannot take to him.

What is strange is that the strikers I list above were the main men for the team at some stage,but currently the main man is the overrated Neymar - and between him, Coutinho, and Willian - they have enough pace up front so Firminio as the middle target man with his work rate would be absolutely perfect for the striker role as opposed to Gabriel. It is blindingly obvious that when he came on in the last game and this game - he does make the runs and links up the front men much better. I don' t get the deal with him.

They have always had star men in their team but this time round I find the absolute hype that surrounds Neymar quite sickening and too over the top. As far as I am concerned - if that is the best their nation can over now then he is the worst of the best Best ever Brazillian players that have played for that country. Fucking shite light weight.

What is this about?

It's the Albanian national symbol. Serbians and Albanians hate and fought each other for centuries. So Shaqiri used a national symbol that has nothing to do with the country he plays for to provoke Serbians.

It's the Albanian national symbol. Serbians and Albanians hate and fought each other for centuries. So Shaqiri used a national symbol that has nothing to do with the country he plays for to provoke Serbians.
Oh really? Wow what a weird and cunty thing to do. Any reason why? Whats Shakiras problem with Serbia?

Oh really? Wow what a weird and cunty thing to do. Any reason why? Whats Shakiras problem with Serbia?
It's cause they won't recognise Kosovo as an independent state and it's full of ethnic Albanians.

Oh hang on.....

Shaqiri and Xhaka celebrated their goals wildly - strikes made even more emotional as both are of Kosovan descent.

After the break-up of the former Yugoslavia in the 1990s, Serbia responded to separatist pressure from Kosovo by launching a brutal crackdown on the territory's Albanian population, which ended with Nato military intervention in 1999 - while the country became independent from Serbia in 2008.

Xhaka's father spent three and a half years as a political prisoner in Yugoslavia while Shaqiri was born in Yugoslavia before emigrating to Switzerland as a child.

Both appeared to make an eagle gesture with their hands as they celebrated, a symbol of the two-headed eagle on the Albanian flag.

Shaqiri also sported a Kosovan flag, stitched onto his boots, and was booed by the Serbia fans when his name was read out before kick-off.

His parents are from Kosovo and flew to Switzerland when the Kosovo war started.

The Swiss always had problems with their multicultural national side because they rather identiy with the countries they descend from than Switzerland. They're livid because the children of former refugees refuse to integrate themselves into Swiss society and don't respect Switzerland. And they tend to misuse their team for political purposes the Swiss have nothing to do with.

Plus it starts unrests in Switzerland where large groups of both nationalities live together. It's quite nasty really.

His parents are from Kosovo and flew to Switzerland when the Kosovo war started.

The Swiss always had problems with their multicultural national side because they rather identiy with the countries they descend from than Switzerland. They're livid because the children of former refugees refuse to integrate themselves into Swiss society and don't respect Switzerland. And they tend to misuse their team for political purposes the Swiss have nothing to do with.

Plus it starts unrests in Switzerland where large groups of both nationalities live together. It's quite nasty really.
If theres one thing I know about Switzerland its that they dont like to get involved in political shenanigans.
If theres two things I know its that they make good chocolate and watches.

And its the most beautiful country I think I ever saw.

Much as Shaquiri shouldn't be mixing politics with sport, I'm actually seeing him in a different light. He's not merely a self-absorbed twat with the depth of a lick of paint, it seems.

Much as Shaquiri shouldn't be mixing politics with sport, I'm actually seeing him in a different light. He's not merely a self-absorbed twat with the depth of a lick of paint, it seems.
But if we sign him, sales of our replicas kits will plummet in Serbia!

But if we sign him, sales of our replicas kits will plummet in Serbia!
Rhian Brewster already fucked that by accusing Serbs of being racist twats. So LFC is already involved in a cold war with Serbia. So fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom