• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

10 years of SCM

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you open your profile page you can see what number you are on the address bar up top on the browser.
You're number 9 btw.
Didn't know you could do that...I'm number 36.

I had back surgery in February 2007 and I spent my 10 weeks off work on here all day, every day. Christ that was depressing!

Yeah it was mad like. Especially in the early days there wasn't many at all on here. I don't know if I'd ever found this site without seeing that, as I said I mainly lurked. I'm glad I was a bit of a creep and looked over whoever's shoulder it was, though.

maybe if you named the university (by abbreviation even) and the year, you might find who it was if they are still here!

portrait-mcgoohan-red-045997-550.jpg

Top 8 things of 10 years @ SCM - Here's the categories to fill - what's yours

1. Poster you most like to forget you met - Gene
  2. Poster you think should be in the Liverpool team - Modo alongside Lucas and Arn for a wake up call
  3. Poster who should manage the team - RurikBird
  4. First post/thread belonging to someone else that comes to mind over 10 years - "Thanks for the CL - now F-off"
  5. Your own personal post/thread favorite "Hodgson Out Thread"
  6. Favorite manager before Jurgen Rafa
  7. Favorite player since 2006 - Luis Suarez.
  8. Most mental poster you remember - sounds like Momo.

I rescued Ijg. Picked him up from town and gave him a room for the night. He's not been seen since. There's a theme developing here .....

Why do you think I met you in the (relative) safety of The Harry?
I'm not silly.

Bunnyman was fucking creepy as shit.
Although I think over the years hes got way worse in my head.

He reminds me of Dan the kitchen warehouse guy in that scene in Alan Partridge where Alan goes round his house.

I was invited by Nikeser - would love to know what he is up to these days. Last I remember of him is a gambling tips website that we was trying to monetise.

Many highlights:
  • My first drinkies
    • The five a side followed by big night out. Bunnyman, Jon and Mike (Nessie) all stayed with me at my Grandma's house (she wasn't there..) before those three got a cab to Mike's in the morning.
    • Highlight of this was seeing Sean and Jay (two biggest guys in the club, both bigger than me!) pogo jumping to one of the songs and causing mayhem.
    • Witnessing the infamous hair sniffing in person
  • Many London drinkies with Red Astaire, Jon, Peterhague and Richey. One almost with Jon Numbers but Lewy wasn't answering his phone the idiot
  • Getting a ticket to the CL Quarter Final vs Arsenal from Sean. Still the greatest game I have been to. What an experience.
  • Going to the Blackburn Semi last season and having a bunch of guys off the site talking about LFC teams of old with my uncle, an ex ST holder who is now unfortunately learning to live with dementia - bloody loved seeing the joy in his face reminiscing.
  • That browser tribal game called Travian - I lost about a week of my life on that!

I was invited by Nikeser - would love to know what he is up to these days. Last I remember of him is a gambling tips website that we was trying to monetise.

Many highlights:
  • My first drinkies
    • The five a side followed by big night out. Bunnyman, Jon and Mike (Nessie) all stayed with me at my Grandma's house (she wasn't there..) before those three got a cab to Mike's in the morning.
    • Highlight of this was seeing Sean and Jay (two biggest guys in the club, both bigger than me!) pogo jumping to one of the songs and causing mayhem.
    • Witnessing the infamous hair sniffing in person
  • Many London drinkies with Red Astaire, Jon, Peterhague and Richey. One almost with Jon Numbers but Lewy wasn't answering his phone the idiot
  • Getting a ticket to the CL Quarter Final vs Arsenal from Sean. Still the greatest game I have been to. What an experience.
  • Going to the Blackburn Semi last season and having a bunch of guys off the site talking about LFC teams of old with my uncle, an ex ST holder who is now unfortunately learning to live with dementia - bloody loved seeing the joy in his face reminiscing.
  • That browser tribal game called Travian - I lost about a week of my life on that!

Travian. That was taking over my world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom