• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Arsenal (A) - FA Cup - Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’re still looking for a Gini replacement, Jones and Mac aren’t it
I mean it’ll be tough to find someone that can smile as good in front of the cameras as well as Gini could and we all know without that smile he was nothing….mind you Grav isn’t too shabby.

Don't think he knows here it is lad, it's not like he took it with him...

b001dadbef3c36a498343efcb93d08a613ebec68.jpeg

It's just becoming harder and harder to be an elite footballer!

First you just needed to be good at footie

Then you also needed to be a great athlete and do everything that involves, eating properly etc

Now you need to be photogenic as well!

It's just becoming harder and harder to be an elite footballer!

First you just needed to be good at footie

Then you also needed to be a great athlete and do everything that involves, eating properly etc

Now you need to be photogenic as well!

yup there’s no Luke Chadwicks or Iain Dowies anymore, they all do esports

Conor Bradley on his cameo against Arsenal. “As soon as I came on, Trent told me to force him (Martinelli) inside and he’ll be there to cover me. So any time he tried to take me on, I just tried to do that. I think I did alright against him, so I’m happy.”

Conor Bradley on his cameo against Arsenal. “As soon as I came on, Trent told me to force him (Martinelli) inside and he’ll be there to cover me. So any time he tried to take me on, I just tried to do that. I think I did alright against him, so I’m happy.”

I think it also helped having a player with fresh legs against Martinelli. You could see that Trent was getting a bit tired while Bradley managed to match Martinelli's movement with ease.

I think it also helped having a player with fresh legs against Martinelli. You could see that Trent was getting a bit tired while Bradley managed to match Martinelli's movement with ease.

Bradley also made Martinelli think about having to track back. When Trent was moving into midfield one of the CM/DMs from Arsenal would pick him up instead.

That expands to "Top red red red", I think "Top³ red" is better - "Top Top Top red", or you could be adventurous and do (Top red)³ - "Top red Top red Top red" or "Top Top Top red red red"
You know this is the exact response i knew I’d get from you

I would say I was put on this earth, with exactly that mission, but that sounds a bit like twatwhoshallnotbenamed, so I won't

We play Fulham in the league cup on the 24th.

FA cup 4th round on the 28th

The following league game is against Chelsea at Anfield 3 days later.

We have to do a full rotation in the FA cup.

We play Fulham in the league cup on the 24th.

FA cup 4th round on the 28th

The following league game is against Chelsea at Anfield 3 days later.

We have to do a full rotation in the FA cup.

I think it'll be a great game if we do. Lots of fringe or ex loan players around now along with a few of the rotation players. Beck, Bradley, Quansah, Gravy, Elliot, Big Nat / Rhys, Gordon, McConnell. Maybe it'll be good timing to bring back in some of the dead players to fitness like Robbo and Thiago.

I think it'll be a great game if we do. Lots of fringe or ex loan players around now along with a few of the rotation players. Beck, Bradley, Quansah, Gravy, Elliot, Big Nat / Rhys, Gordon, McConnell. Maybe it'll be good timing to bring back in some of the dead players to fitness like Robbo and Thiago.
Would be fantastic if some of the long term injured players were back for that one but I highly doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom