• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Arsenal (A) - FA Cup - Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very promising play with that formation at the end.

We were so second best for almost all of that game. Hilarious. I loved that rice had the best view on the pitch of every single part of our second. Chasing the ball around like a dog.

Conor Bradley had a lovely little cameo. There's a spot in this weird side from time to time if you can keep that level.

Yep, spot on. Some people will say that we won therefore we should start all games the same way we started this, but by the end we had much better shape. Diaz & Bradley down the right felt good.

Was about to post about that. The yellow card for dissent rule isn't working at all. Mostly because these refs are so insanely inconsistent and always seem to favor the home team and seem scared to upset the home fans.

I love this rule in principle but it needs to be black & white rather than letting any go.

I’m not even that arsed they weren’t booked for that, found it funny enough they let themselves becomes so easily annoyed, the worst calls were not to book White for a blatant foul and the one against Diaz where both guys went shoulder to shoulder….those 2 bothered me.

I don't understand how the Ben White one on Jones wasn't a yellow. It was almost violent conduct.

I love this rule in principle but it needs to be black & white rather than letting any go.

Agreed, the intention is great and it should result in less of the dissent in football if implemented correctly.
Now its very inconsistent.

I hadn't realized quite how anti Liverpool Alan Shearer was until I watched the game yesterday. Yeah Arsenal were good in parts, but not that good, and he was all over them. Whereas Liverpool came across as Jolly Lucky to be playing against these superstars of world football. The dissent thing as detailed above is a great example of, Odegaard was just dreadful throughout the game at complaining about every decision.

I hadn't realized quite how anti Liverpool Alan Shearer was until I watched the game yesterday. Yeah Arsenal were good in parts, but not that good, and he was all over them. Whereas Liverpool came across as Jolly Lucky to be playing against these superstars of world football. The dissent thing as detailed above is a great example of, Odegaard was just dreadful throughout the game at complaining about every decision.

I don't think he is particularly, he's just watched us rape his tired side and he's a little emotional about it.

He did also say "Nunez and Diaz made a bit of an Arsenal of that chance" which really wound up a couple of mates who are gunners so I think he was quite balanced!

I can’t help but notice when TAA kicks the ball away he gets a yellow. I’ve seen Arsenal players do it a number of times against other teams and nothing

Same with dissent.

I can’t help but notice when TAA kicks the ball away he gets a yellow. I’ve seen Arsenal players do it a number of times against other teams and nothing

Same with dissent.

What do you expect ? we are treated like shit by the FA, the refs etc. No one wants us to win. I think having Man City at the top and doing so well is a wet dream for the FA, and authorities. No one supports them, so the FA etc. can appear very fair in their conduct and decision making. Even if they fine them - its no problem, even if they ban the manager for a few games I am sure they have a secondary management team to instruct the players, if they ban any players, they will just buy an adequate replacement to cover the time on a loan payment equal to a proper transfer payment.

People are just hungry to watch a proper football match without VAR :p

No - I like to think people are hungry to watch Liverpool, we have a star studded squad, and as my 12 year daughter said to me after being at the game:

"Dad - those Liverpool players look like models"

We have very good looking players too.

No - I like to think people are hungry to watch Liverpool, we have a star studded squad, and as my 12 year daughter said to me after being at the game:

"Dad - those Liverpool players look like models"

We have very good looking players too.
Uh-oh. Lock her up ! Now you're going to have to put in real time as a Dad.

He's a jealous Geordie cunt

The comments about wow Kloppo subbed on two really young players against Arsenal.

Aged 18 and 20.

Neglect to mention the two players who came off were 20 and 22.

Still both super young.
Both Elliott and Jones have stepped up this season, super pleased for them.

Our back line was
Gomez - who has been around for ages. Only 26.
Konate - man mountain monster great leader 24
Trent - world class 25
Quansah - 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom