• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Article from TAW. Something's happening here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Fark here. Chelsea to win it for me. I think City will drop points if Aguero and Kompany are out for any number of games. 3rd or above and we'll have done fantastically well this season. I no longer want to settle for fourth. We could do without a tricky qualifier.

I see we are still giving the game away by bigging up other teams. Chelsea are entirely beatable, but less so when we keep imagining they are some amazing side

This team of ours is on fire. I believe they could win all nine games, and if that happens, we will be champs. We are a bigger club and a better team. The next person to say either them or Chelsea are going to win it over us is is getting a hiding. Don't say Jehovah.

I see we are still giving the game away by bigging up other teams. Chelsea are entirely beatable, but less so when we keep imagining they are some amazing side

This team of ours is on fire. I believe they could win all nine games, and if that happens, we will be champs. We are a bigger club and a better team. The next person to say either them or Chelsea are going to win it over us is is getting a hiding. Don't say Jehovah.

You mean Jonah?

Ha! Empirical evidence over the past month has shown the time of Jonah has passed. @Dreambeliever has posted many outlandish statements of optimism and we're still here. He's our canary down a mine. It's safe. Let's frigging roll out some confidence, and stop quivering in the cave at the sight of that enormous tit of a manager in blue london and that fragile over expensive shower up the road.

Ha! Empirical evidence over the past month has shown the time of Jonah has passed. @Dreambeliever has posted many outlandish statements of optimism and we're still here. He's our canary down a mine. It's safe. Let's frigging roll out some confidence, and stop quivering in the cave at the sight of that enormous tit of a manager in blue london and that fragile over expensive shower up the road.

I stopped wearing my lucky underwear (not through choice, my 1 year old daughter stole the socks off the maiden & hid them) & we've kept on winning, so I can confirm you're right.

Yeah, she wears my damp clothes until her body heat dries them for me.

It means clothes drying thingymebob. Dunno what the proper name is, we just call them clothes maidens here.

Edit: turns out the rest of the country calls them airers. Stupid name, that makes no sense.

I don't think we'll win all our remaining games, and I don't think the other teams will drop enough points for us to beat them.

But, as the great Kevin Keegan said, I'd love it if we do.

Yeah but if we can beat both of them at home and match them elsewhere then we will finish above Chelsea by 2 points.... oh hold on... 1 point behind City..

Balls.

I still think we can do it you know... but yeah...its gonna be miraculous.

Yeah, she wears my damp clothes until her body heat dries them for me.

It means clothes drying thingymebob. Dunno what the proper name is, we just call them clothes maidens here.

Edit: turns out the rest of the country calls them airers. Stupid name, that makes no sense.

clothes horse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom