• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ben Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather we spunked this money on a right back
I'd be happy waiting a year, let Johnson run his contract down, let him and Flannel Again fight for the place, with some serious competition and needing to play for a contract, Johnson might go back to good again.

I'd be happy waiting a year, let Johnson run his contract down, let him and Flannel Again fight for the place, with some serious competition and needing to play for a contract, Johnson might go back to good again.

If that's Johnson's attitude - turning up for work only when the contract's on the line, I hope Rodgers strings him along, gets the best year out of him and then cuts him loose.

I'm on team Moreno.

Davies looks solid enough, but I can't see him improving the side massively. If we are going to put the extra body in CM and revert to one striker then the fullbacks we buy need to be able to support and contribute to the attack.

Davies doesn't have the pace to beat a man.

I'm on team Moreno.

Davies looks solid enough, but I can't see him improving the side massively. If we are going to put the extra body in CM and revert to one striker then the fullbacks we buy need to be able to support and contribute to the attack.

Davies doesn't have the pace to beat a man.

Did you watch that Davies video above ? Beat a man he most certainly can. It's in defence I'm concerned about - whether it's Davies or Moreno - and between the two Davies seems the better option there.

That does it! That's the last time I'm looking up stuff on whoscored. He's probably only 18 too. Everywhere else says 180cm like you guys said. The data entry clerk must've been thinking of Allen.

9EBG1Tv.png

Did you watch that Davies video above ? Beat a man he most certainly can. It's in defence I'm concerned about - whether it's Davies or Moreno - and between the two Davies seems the better option there.

I've seen him a lot last year as I wanted to see how Shelvey was getting on at Swansea so watched a fair few of their games. Davies is a good, young player, but he's never going to progress into a world-class fullback, which is what we should be aspiring for.

Flanagan and an injury free Enrique already offer us a solid base.

That does it! That's the last time I'm looking up stuff on whoscored. He's probably only 18 too. Everywhere else says 180cm like you guys said. The data entry clerk must've been thinking of Allen.

9EBG1Tv.png

And he weighs 76kg and is an attacker. Though he got the shirt number right.

I've seen him a lot last year as I wanted to see how Shelvey was getting on at Swansea so watched a fair few of their games. Davies is a good, young player, but he's never going to progress into a world-class fullback, which is what we should be aspiring for.

Flanagan and an injury free Enrique already offer us a solid base.

From an attacking view he certainly seems much better than both Flanno & 'Enry. How is he defensively ? He seems to have a solid reputation.

Well those stats posted don't inspire confidence for Davies.

If he can stay fit I'm still relatively happy with Enrique, but RB now that's a whole other story.

Is McLaughlin ready to step up yet?

Well those stats posted don't inspire confidence for Davies.

If he can stay fit I'm still relatively happy with Enrique, but RB now that's a whole other story.

Is McLaughlin ready to step up yet?

He wasn't in Brondby and doesn't appear to be in the USA squad either. He's a great prospect but unfortunately he seems to suffer from a lot of injuries

He wasn't in Brondby and doesn't appear to be in the USA squad either. He's a great prospect but unfortunately he seems to suffer from a lot of injuries

He may well grow out of that. There are loads of kids that struggle with injury and then become less susceptible when they're all grown up. Let's hope he's one of those, because the boy's got potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom