• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Bournemouth (A) - Sun 21st 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t quite remember but i feel like Curtis went down in one of the last matches too

Konate, Bradley, gomez and Mac have been great all game.

Konate, Jota, Nunez, Jones have been instrumental in us winning this game

I remembered someone mentioned selling him during the off season to fund for a new midfield.

Yes defo severely underrated.
Yea but the overall feeling was he’s good but just injured too often, i don’t think anyone was saying he’s not good enough

I know hes on a hat trick, but I still worry when Jota plays..he's such a precious and delicate flower, we need to protect him at all costs
Agreed, he also looks spent so the risk of injury increases exponentially

Yea but the overall feeling was he’s good but just injured too often, i don’t think anyone was saying he’s not good enough
This was always my argument. Incredible for us, but cannot be relied on over a 38 game season

A depleted Liverpool going to one of the form teams in the league and winning? Comfortably? The narrative writes itself

This was always my argument. Incredible for us, but cannot be relied on over a 38 game season
He’d be a fantastic player if he had Salahs injury record. Far fewer ups and downs recovering sharpness and form after injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom