• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Bournemouth (A) - Sun 21st 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remembered someone mentioned selling him during the off season to fund for a new midfield.

Yes defo severely underrated.

I was even somewhat inclined to go along with that. Not that I wanted to sell him but that if we got 60m and could reinvest, it might be a smart idea.

I was even somewhat inclined to go along with that. Not that I wanted to sell him but that if we got 60m and could reinvest, it might be a smart idea.
It was an incredulous suggestion to me. Right up there with selling Ali.

For the record I wanted Diaz sold. I heard of a 50m from the Saudis and I was delighted.

What's Iraola complaining about the entire match? They have got all the decisions going their way.

What a 2nd half performance that was....absolutely battered them.

The finishing was sublime.

3 points... Brace for both Nunez and Jota...both need to be firing with the injury to Salah.
Gapko and Graven' still fail to impress me

Cracking performance - everyone had a good game.

Mac Allister was superb, controlled the game - great to see the Chaos Donkey find the net - he worked hard all game, deserved that. Jota was clinical, Bradley did well, Gomez was great, Virgil imperious.

Play like that every game and we’ll be having some fun this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom