• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Bournemouth (A) - Sun 21st 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth thought Storm Isha will be the worst thing hitting them tonight....... uhhhh nuh uh!!!!!!

Quickly run through the all important raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatings.

Ali - 7
Bradley - 8
Virgil - 8
Ibou - 9.5 MOTM. Looked like Maldini, Desailly and the late great Beckenbauer all rolled into 1.
Gomez - 7.5

Mac - 8.5 For me easily his best game in a red shirt.
Jones - 7
Harvey - 7

Diaz - 6
Jota - 9
Nunez - 9

Gakpo - 7.5
Grav - 7

Quickly run through the all important raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatings.

Ali - 7
Bradley - 8
Virgil - 8
Ibou - 9.5 MOTM. Looked like Maldini, Desailly and the late great Beckenbauer all rolled into 1.
Gomez - 7.5

Mac - 8.5 For me easily his best game in a red shirt.
Jones - 7
Harvey - 7

Diaz - 6
Jota - 9
Nunez - 9

Gakpo - 7.5
Grav - 7
Will give Jones and Gomez 8. Gomez for his assist.

Otherwise spot on.

Will give Jones and Gomez 8. Gomez for his assist.

Otherwise spot on.
Awwwh. Thanks babes. xxx

Jones for me was a 6 first half, then an 8 2nd.

Could've shifted him to a 7.5 but his shot from the corner traumatized me.

That first goal. Though.

Was sublime..

Pure beauty..

Nunez. .. excellent..

Jota. Class..

French Maldini. Wonderful..

That first goal. Though.

Was sublime..

Pure beauty..

Nunez. .. excellent..

Jota. Class..

French Maldini. Wonderful..
Love the chest takedown from Jones, and the first time release. The Jones of a few seasons ago would have taken at least 3 touches before deciding what to do with the ball.

Ah lads - how luck are we to see this team turned around. And all those young lads getting a flavor? And Nunez having a role in three goals? Jogo on an assist? Conor Bradley with an amazing PL starting debut (was it?) - Jones looking like class

VVD amazing. JOTA - yeah I’m gonna invoke the “like a new signing”. Gakpo did well when he came in too.

Missing so many players…

Things to work on? Elliot underwhelmed. Diaz can’t get to next level.

So much good stuff going on

Bournemouth managers eyebrows though..

Poor fella..

He was that kid in the playground who had a monobrow and had the shit kicked out of him didn't he ?

Last edited:
It was an incredulous suggestion to me. Right up there with selling Ali.

For the record I wanted Diaz sold. I heard of a 50m from the Saudis and I was delighted.

Heh. Have to admit I was guilty of being open to that one too. At least until Kelleher started against Southampton to close the season.

(Basically, I'm a knob.)

I thought it was too soon to sell Diaz at the time but would definitely be open to it now.

Ah lads - how luck are we to see this team turned around. And all those young lads getting a flavor? And Nunez having a role in three goals? Jogo on an assist? Conor Bradley with an amazing PL starting debut (was it?) - Jones looking like class

VVD amazing. JOTA - yeah I’m gonna invoke the “like a new signing”. Gakpo did well when he came in too.

Missing so many players…

Things to work on? Elliot underwhelmed. Diaz can’t get to next level.

So much good stuff going on
Yeah it was Bradley's PL debut. I can't believe how calm he looks with it. He was gutted with his terrible headed effort, but testament to his confidence in himself that he followed it up immediately with an excellent shot on target that brought a smart save from their keeper.

Exceptional second half performance and result.
Hopefully Jones not injured.
Surprised we didn’t sub players earlier with the cup semi and no depth atm.
Delighted for Nunez, all four finishes were brilliant!

Banana skin game today too, Jota is crucial when we havent got Salah. Everyone was good today, VVD and Konate with Gomez has been a big difference IMO this season, three big natural defenders. Same when Quansah steps in.

I saw the game today, though it was not scintillating it was a very efficient performance. If anyone's wondering what the hater had to say. The performance reminded me of when Germany was a footballing powerhouse

Can we not just put a formal complaint in and say we don't want Tierney having anything to do with any of our games?
We should do that. Its getting a bit to obvious now. He gave Macca a red at Anfield against Bournemouth for a softer foul then the one against Diaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom