• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brentford (A), Monday 2nd of January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keita gives away the ball in midfield and konate falls over. Team is done

this team is a joke.
this is on the brains who built this squad while we were on top.
the signings were average.
the midfield was forsaken.
and instead of dominating every fucking season - like man city did - we will struggle to be out of top 4 and we will be wasting the best years of the best manger in the world.
this is fucking disheartening
what an embarassing disgraceful result, as it should have been on friday -

Can't wait to see what bargain basement signings we make in the summer to replace Naby and oxo who we lose on free transfers, with no Champions League money coming in.

this team is a joke.
this is on the brains who built this squad while we were on top.
the signings were average.
the midfield was forsaken.
and instead of dominating every fucking season - like man city did - we will struggle to be out of top 4 and we will be wasting the best years of the best manger in the world.
this is fucking disheartening
what an embarassing disgraceful result, as it should have been on friday -
Yet Edwards, who had the job to oversee it, is lauded as a genius.

We're a mid table side on recent showings. And doent look like improving. Gakpo is a ridiculous signing.

Attwell is incompetent but so is Liverpool. I’d rather deal with what we can control— our performance. That was truly dreadful, not any improvement from the Leicester match at all; this time we didn’t have that hapless defender to bail us out.

The ref hasn't even crossed my mind. Anyone who plays like we did first half will lose against any half way decent side. Brentford are halfway decent.

We used to have the firepower to come back from these. Nunez and Salah are not it, but we've got no options.

The spine of the side - Alisson, VVD, Matip, Thiago, Henderson, Fabinho - all 30+.

We're old. The younger guys we signed - Konate, Diaz, Jota, Keita are all frequently injured. Elliott and Carvalho are too young, too weak and unathletic.

We need peak level athletes in midfield.

Darwin is dumb, but he will be fine in the long run. He's too strong, big and fast to be a permanent failure. The attack will sort itself out, but the spine of the side desperately needs to be addressed.

if 4th wasn't 'realistic', i'd say just change formation and play bajetic, doak etc and start building our next spine.
i cannot believe how many players on this team are either injury prone or too slow/tired to play the style klopp would prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom