• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EFL cup Q/F - Villa (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think Klopp would love to go out of this.

We go through & our fixture list will be INSANE.

If we do go through I really wouldn't be surprised if he allows the same team to play the next game too.

If we go through, we should continue to play the kids, like Rafa did in 2004-5 up until either the semis or final (cant remember). We beat Spurs with the kids, if I recall. What a great reward to them if they earn a win.

What do you think the team will be?

One where the players are playing in their usual positions, pretty much like you or anyone else can see from glancing at the team for the previous round, mutatis mutandis. Thanks for asking.

Villa are fighting for survival and mings is obviously out. I can seem them wholesale changes. With a 2 legged semi, this is the last thing klopp will want

I agree with @FoxForceFive with regards to Klopp wanting this shit to go away, but it wont coz i reckon the reserves will win. Televised game and all, the youngsters will go for it.

I honestly think Klopp would love to go out of this.

We go through & our fixture list will be INSANE.

If we do go through I really wouldn't be surprised if he allows the same team to play the next game too.

Absolutely he would. Although the league might be won by the semi final ;)

I'm really looking forward to the game today ... I would be amazed if we win but I can't wait to see how the kids take up the challenge, and if they're good enough to play a decent PL side.

This is a really tricky one for villa, rest players and make it into a possible contest or don't and risk 'just' beating a youth team or worse..

I'm really looking forward to the game today ... I would be amazed if we win but I can't wait to see how the kids take up the challenge, and if they're good enough to play a decent PL side.

Can’t see anything but a hammering but it is what it is.

We lost 5-2 in my dream and I usually don't dream about this shit. I shouldnt read football news before going to bed.

mate, if you were naked in front of Jessia Biel and she said, "fuck me patrick," you'd also doubt your ability to handle the lady.
Some fucking optimism DREAMbeliever.

Optimism is believing you are going to fuck the hottest thing to ever come out of Eli. Realism is knowing you'd disappoint her and yourself.

Loving this forum.... a bunch of realist! Great learning curve for the boys. Will show them where they are at the moment in terms of playing level.

mate, if you were naked in front of Jessia Biel and she said, "fuck me patrick," you'd also doubt your ability to handle the lady.
Some fucking optimism DREAMbeliever.

No doubt there! ;)

Wrong Jessica anyway, it’s all about Nancy Callaghan.

I'm buzzing about this game! The kids all get there chance at once. It will make men of some of them. I wish it was sooner so I didn't have to wait as long. What is the line up?

There will be a few players on that pitch none of us have ever seen before and it all counts!! They've all been given the collective Klopp certification. Lets see what they do!

Him and jfk ... master humper potuses

Apparently LBJ was always quite annoyed that JFK got all the credit for being a womaniser. He saw himself as a bigger one.

He named his penis Jumbo and whenever a journalist asked him a difficult question he didnt want to answer he would whip it out and say "this is my answer to that"... Apparently used to call his security guards over when he was peeing too to get them to look at his dick.

LBJ was a lot weirder than most people give him credit.

JFK is known for banging Monroe, but LBJ was a sexual psychopath who wanted people to talk about him but no-one would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom