• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll EL quarters - Who do you want?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who do you want?

• West Ham

• Marseille

• Roma

• Benfica

• Atalanta

• Milan

• Bayer Leverkusen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked Milan. Let's make this run as historic as possible.

But anyone of those mother fuckers really. They can all get it.

An easy one. Let Leverkusen and Milan meet each other. We just want another we can stroll through to keep the emphasis on the league.

An easy one. Let Leverkusen and Milan meet each other. We just want another we can stroll through to keep the emphasis on the league.
Take Leverkusen out there really isn't a lot at all between the other 6.

Marseille. Quick trip across the channel and 7th in the French League.

West Ham have confidence in Europe and Kudos, Bowen and Paqueta are are better than anyone at Marseille.

It’s a heartening list and i don’t want to jinx anything but i don’t think Milan are particularly good

Marseille. Quick trip across the channel and 7th in the French League.

West Ham have confidence in Europe and Kudos, Bowen and Paqueta are are better than anyone at Marseille.
It's more than across the channel, Marseille is in the south of France.
West Ham despite Bowen etc we know, Marseille not so much. Then there's fan safety to consider as well
But yeah it's a good second option.

Last edited:
I happened to be at the Marseille game last week, they played against a tragic Villareal defense led by Eric Bailly (who was as shit as ever), won 4-0 and played some good football with Aubameyang scoring a ridiculous goal.

Apparently they had a shit start to the season but have looked decent since changing the manager. Atmosphere at their ground is always buzzing as well

That said, I picked Benfica and would ideally avoid Leverkusen/Roma but not too bothered in any case as we're the best team in the competition by some distance

Don't want West Ham. No excitement in that. Also they'll be a bit more intense than a Benfica or Italian team.

Pretty much anyone other than West Ham.

Bayer Leverkusen please.

We need to get this out the way otherwise it'll be a huge elephant in the room. Don't wamt any hard feelings in May when Xabi conveniently 'loses' to his new team. It'll be even worse if he goes to Bayern and we have to play him.

I want Xabi in the dressing room giving handshakes (does Xabi do hugs?) then going upstairs to the VIP lounge to enjoy the match with Wirtz and Edwards

Also how awesome would Klopp v Xabi be in extra time? The score would probably be something like Liverpool 4 (Darwin, 88, 96, Salah 91, Gomez 98), Leverkusen 4 (Schick 90, 92, Xhaka 94, Grimaldo 96) and then 21 penalties to break the deadlock

I went Benfica, purely so we can get a better look at some of their players (specifically Joao Neves)

I have no idea what some of you are smoking wanting Leverkusen! The only unbeaten team in Europe, they smashed Bayern and instead of a one off game (the final) we get 2 very very tough games, without a full squad, exactly when we don't need them. :unsure:

We need to draw the easiest possible team (on paper) to help with squad rotation.

Screenshot-2024-03-15-at-13-55-42.png

Shut up Dreamy - no comment from you !

Last edited:
There are no opponents left where we would rotate players. I mean, Salah played 90 against Sparta Prague...

Voted for Marseille after seeing how Villarreal threatened to erase Marseille's 4 goals lead from the previous leg last night.

Elsewhere, West Ham vs. Leverkusen to see Alonso vs. EPL team?

There are no opponents left where we would rotate players. I mean, Salah played 90 against Sparta Prague...
He only played 90 mins because we had no subs left when Clark got injured. For sure he was scheduled to come off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom