• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Betting Horse for today - 22/4/09

Prefix for Betting Threads

Dave G

Very Active
3.05 Epsom, stable really fancy Coin Of The Realm. Available at 33/1 (ladbrokes)

*don't shoot messenger etc.......

Thanks fella.

I haven't had time to look myself so being lazy ive put some on your tip. Its now down to 20s from 33s i hear.

Native Coral @ Perth in the 4.30 today

Get this, mother in law has been getting tips in the bingo from this guy there. Apparently he is nearly always right and the other ould dears are clearing up.

So, the missus gets on with the tip and the background to his credentials and tells me to stick EUR 100 on the nose via my online account - 50 for her and 50 for her ould dear.

He was at 4's this morning as favourite in a 13 horse race. I stuck EUR 25 on him myself.

If he loses, I'll gladly pass on the address of the bingo hall and you can shoot the kucFer 😀

[quote author=Rory Fitzgerald link=topic=32978.msg850770#msg850770 date=1240405928]
Native Coral @ Perth in the 4.30 today

Get this, mother in law has been getting tips in the bingo from this guy there. Apparently he is nearly always right and the other ould dears are clearing up.

So, the missus gets on with the tip and the background to his credentials and tells me to stick EUR 100 on the nose via my online account - 50 for her and 50 for her ould dear.

He was at 4's this morning as favourite in a 13 horse race. I stuck EUR 25 on him myself.

If he loses, I'll gladly pass on the address of the bingo hall and you can shoot the kucFer 😀

[/quote]

Won 4/1.

Nice one.

Back
Top Bottom