• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injury Latest

Liverpool will be without Diogo Jota and Curtis Jones in the Carabao cup final & it remains to be seen whether Alisson will return before the international break.
@_pauljoyce

I'll start the bonfire...
Actually that's good news! So not a season ending injury for Jota - I'll deffo take a thigh injury over mediate. Also just the flu for Ali - so he'll be back for City and possibly the LC final.

Disappointing on Mo. Out of the LC final FFS but should be back for City.

Anything on Jones and Szobo? It'd be great if they could make the LC final.

What a frustrating time to pick up so mang injuries, can’t remember us having so many key players all over the pitch at such crucial period.

Actually that's good news! So not a season ending injury for Jota - I'll deffo take a thigh injury over mediate. Also just the flu for Ali - so he'll be back for City and possibly the LC final.

Disappointing on Mo. Out of the LC final FFS but should be back for City.

Anything on Jones and Szobo? It'd be great if they could make the LC final.
Sorry, mate. I just quoted my old post.
None of that is true. I wrote that before the Brentford game.

O
Sorry, mate. I just quoted my old post.
None of that is true. I wrote that before the Brentford game.
Oh FFS.

Well at least there's still hope it's even better and there's nothing wrong with Mo.,
Ali, Jones and Nunez are all fine and fit to start, Szobo is back this week as a sub vs Luton and Diogo has a dead leg.

O

Oh FFS.

Well at least there's still hope it's even better and there's nothing wrong with Mo.,
Ali, Jones and Nunez are all fine and fit to start, Szobo is back this week as a sub vs Luton and Diogo has a dead leg.
Right now I need some reassurance from Klopp. Can't wait for tomorrow's presser.

This isn't a kneejerk reaction but why didn't we try and sign someone in January when we knew we'd be hit with a shitload more injuries?

We can't really have anyone to blame for the situation we find ourselves in, it's not like Jota and Jones were injured from malicious leg breaking tackles.....no one collided into Ali and now he's out.

Every time one of our players go to ground, we immediately fear the worst. This isn't what football should be about.

This isn't a kneejerk reaction but why didn't we try and sign someone in January when we knew we'd be hit with a shitload more injuries?

We can't really have anyone to blame for the situation we find ourselves in, it's not like Jota and Jones were injured from malicious leg breaking tackles.....no one collided into Ali and now he's out.

Every time one of our players go to ground, we immediately fear the worst. This isn't what football should be about.

Eh...Norgaard did Hulk Hogan esque leg drop on Jota's knee.

It's absolutely what modern football is about.

It's absolutely what modern football is about.
Guess my idea of what modern football is about differs to yours then. Should be about seeing the best produce available......not gonna be able to have that now with Jota Salah and Nunez out.

I mean he landed backwards on his leg after challenging for the ball and winning it.....
Anyway, I disagree about bringing someone in. Before the Jan window closed we were two weeks from only having Matip and Bajcetic on the injury list. We've just been very unlucky.

Guess my idea of what modern football is about differs to yours then. Should be about seeing the best produce available......not gonna be able to have that now with Jota Salah and Nunez out.
What it ought to be and what it is are not the same.

There are more and more and more injuries and more and more games, and the average game is definitely worse for it.

Anyway, I disagree about bringing someone in. Before the Jan window closed we were two weeks from only having Matip and Bajcetic on the injury list. We've just been very unlucky.
We haven't had a fully fit squad under Klopp for longer than 2 weeks....not once, our so called best XI under Klopp? Has played together once, crazy to think you couldn't have predicted what was waiting for us round the corner....whether you put it all down to being unlucky (I don't) or not.

We haven't had a fully fit squad under Klopp for longer than 2 weeks....not once, crazy to think you couldn't have predicted what was waiting for us round the corner....whether you put it all down to being unlucky (I don't) or not.
I kinda did predict it, though...

I kinda did predict it, though...

You’re turning into Richard Burton from the Medusa Touch.

Can you use your dark magic on Rodri’s knee, Haaland’s ankle & De Bruyne’s hammie instead!!!!

And while you’re at it… have Odegaard’s achilles snap like a Christmas cracker - he’s Norwegian so that a 2fer for you.

The solution to these problems seems to be the suggestion from @binomial - which is to offer @Modo - to play for 10mins in each game we have left. The only problem is - if Modo turns out to be really good - then Klopp will play him in every game until he drops dead. Given that he has himself admitted he can only do 10mins, if turns out to be good and Klopp starts him in the next game - he might be dead after 25 minutes. Should we sacrifice Modo if we can rest one of our well paid players for just 10 to 20 mins ?

You’re turning into Richard Burton from the Medusa Touch.

Can you use your dark magic on Rodri’s knee, Haaland’s ankle & De Bruyne’s hammie instead!!!!

And while you’re at it… have Odegaard’s achilles snap like a Christmas cracker - he’s Norwegian so that a 2fer for you.
With Arsenal - it would be most interesting to see what would happen to them if Rice had a slight .. injury and missed a few games.

Back
Top Bottom