• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
United and Dortmund have registered for tonights game. Dortmund looking closer at Eriksen and United supposedly at Okore and Cornelius.

Everton also present, no news about us.

2-0 Armenia.

Kjær responsible for two goals now.

*blinks* *stares* *blinks*

Eriksen so far making sure Dortmund don't want to buy him.

First sub after 25. Denmark out if we don't win and to be honest then we have nothing to do in Brazil anyways.

Armenia lost to Malta in their last game it has to be said.

I am slightly shocked.

Only two Armenian players I know of are Mkhitaryan, and that guy who plays in the Russian league(Spartak I think?) Movsisyan

Great goal.

Henrikh.

Last game for Olsen the manager and at least three players.

I can't remember seeing anything like this in Parken at home.

Oh the Danes looks like slightly overweight beach players. Eriksen included.

It's even well deserved.

I have never seen anything like it. No bottle. No desire. No skill. A lot of chubbyness and poor tactics and choice of players.

Movsisiyan is great though.

I take it we're not going to hear about shit hot Danish talent in the next couple of weeks, are we?

I take it we're not going to hear about shit hot Danish talent in the next couple of weeks, are we?

Right you are, you can go find your own talents for now....

*listens as the 6CM crowd go wild*

That's one of the more cheeky likes I've received on here mate, but a like is a like is a like!

*WOOHOOO someone likes my posts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom