• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jan Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever heard him speak, mate?
He's as German as you can be.
Born and raised in Germany, mother is German.
He just played for Cameroon because of his father and regretted it pretty quickly. He'd definitely have a few caps for Germany otherwise.

Yeah, true. Actually German national team could use a player like him.

Gonzalez at Fiorentina or Chiesa.
Gomzales @ Fiorentina

[xtable=skin1]
{thead}
{tr}
{th}Season{/th}
{th}Injury{/th}
{th}from{/th}
{th}until{/th}
{th}Days{/th}
{th}Games missed{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}23/24{/td}
{td}Unknown Injury{/td}
{td}Sep 22, 2023{/td}
{td}Sep 27, 2023{/td}
{td}5 days{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22/23{/td}
{td}Rest{/td}
{td}May 20, 2023{/td}
{td}May 22, 2023{/td}
{td}2 days{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22/23{/td}
{td}Biceps femoris muscle injury{/td}
{td}Nov 17, 2022{/td}
{td}Jan 5, 2023{/td}
{td}49 days{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22/23{/td}
{td}Unknown Injury{/td}
{td}Oct 24, 2022{/td}
{td}Nov 15, 2022{/td}
{td}22 days{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22/23{/td}
{td}Unknown Injury{/td}
{td}Sep 5, 2022{/td}
{td}Sep 19, 2022{/td}
{td}14 days{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22/23{/td}
{td}Unknown Injury{/td}
{td}Aug 25, 2022{/td}
{td}Sep 1, 2022{/td}
{td}7 days{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
We all know about Italian Cheese's record with injuries.
If Salah goes, Xavi Simons will be top of our list, but will he choose us over Barca, PSG and Man City? PSG will probably have it on their minds, "if Mbappe goes, then we Xavi to fill his shoes"

Gomzales @ Fiorentina

[xtable=skin1]
{thead}
{tr}
{th}Season{/th}
{th}Injury{/th}
{th}from{/th}
{th}until{/th}
{th}Days{/th}
{th}Games missed{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}23/24{/td}
{td}Unknown Injury{/td}
{td}Sep 22, 2023{/td}
{td}Sep 27, 2023{/td}
{td}5 days{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22/23{/td}
{td}Rest{/td}
{td}May 20, 2023{/td}
{td}May 22, 2023{/td}
{td}2 days{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22/23{/td}
{td}Biceps femoris muscle injury{/td}
{td}Nov 17, 2022{/td}
{td}Jan 5, 2023{/td}
{td}49 days{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22/23{/td}
{td}Unknown Injury{/td}
{td}Oct 24, 2022{/td}
{td}Nov 15, 2022{/td}
{td}22 days{/td}
{td}7{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22/23{/td}
{td}Unknown Injury{/td}
{td}Sep 5, 2022{/td}
{td}Sep 19, 2022{/td}
{td}14 days{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22/23{/td}
{td}Unknown Injury{/td}
{td}Aug 25, 2022{/td}
{td}Sep 1, 2022{/td}
{td}7 days{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
We all know about Italian Cheese's record with injuries.
If Salah goes, Xavi Simons will be top of our list, but will he choose us over Barca, PSG and Man City? PSG will probably have it on their minds, "if Mbappe goes, then we Xavi to fill his shoes"
PSG just resigned Simons in the summer....he isn't going anywhere anytime soon pal.

Goretzka?!
Obviously the best of the lot but hardly a proper star. There's a reason Germany haven't done well at internationals in recent years no matter who the manager was. Players just aren't that good

Obviously the best of the lot but hardly a proper star. There's a reason Germany haven't done well at internationals in recent years no matter who the manager was. Players just aren't that good
You've got a point

[article]
German journalist Christian Falk is now reporting that Beier is “definitely on Liverpool’s list” of targets and he would “only cost €20m”.

“Another name on Liverpool’s list is Maximilian Beier of Hoffenheim – I heard he’s definitely on the list, as he brings something that’s very interesting for Liverpool!” Falk told Caught Offside.

“His high speed this season was 35.45kmph. It’s also really good for Germany; he’s the second-fastest German player behind Leroy Sane. His contract at Hoffenheim runs until 2025 and I heard he has a release clause; he’ll be a little bit more expensive for English clubs but for German clubs he’ll only cost €20m. So you see, Liverpool are looking around at the Bundesliga again.

“He’s a player you can educate, fast, can play as a striker as well as on the wings, which would be beneficial for Liverpool’s rotations in the forward line. I think he’s interesting.

“He could be the next German national player, perhaps not in the coming matches, but he’ll be in the national team. He’s not very expensive, which would fit into Liverpool’s business model. Keep in mind, though, that Brentford and Everton’s interest in the player is concrete.”
[/article]

His goal today:
mb.jpg

That's a generalisation. And in that you are likely correct. However even if a country doesn't have a great team they can have great individuals. One doesn't exclude the other.

Analysis of Andre. He loves picking up love yellow cards 18 last season and 15 this season already

He has alot of flaws to his game but looks to have a high ceiling. At £20-25m in today's age looks like a bargain. As for CB, I said I'd be happy with Tosin or Lloyd Kelly who are good enough for 3rd or 4th choice, it looks like Klopp wants Hincapie... I honestly know nothing about him, but from the highlights has a VVD vibe.
If those 2 are our Jan additions, I'd be very happy!

Last edited:
Analysis of Andre. He loves picking up love yellow cards 18 last season and 15 this season already

He has alot of flaws to his game but looks to have a high ceiling. At £20-25m in today's age looks like a bargain. As for CB, I said I'd be happy with Tosin or Lloyd Kelly who are good enough for 3rd or 4th choice, it looks like Klopp wants Hincapie... I honestly know nothing about him, but from the highlights has a VVD vibe.
If those 2 are our Jan additions, I'd be very happy!

Hincapie & Andre would work - we just need to be careful about who we’re moving out in the summer - Andre takes the last OS spot this season, Gravy & Hincapie would take the spots vacated by Matip & Thiago next season.

Adrian is the other obvious one to go - but we probably should be thinking about what the future holds for Robbo… and then there’s the Mo Saga 2.0.

I reckon it was Gravenberch or Andre, TBH. The next midfielder addition surely has to be an athletic six.

I think press resistance is as essential as any physical presence - they’ll need to be able to receive the ball under pressure, lay it off, turn, play through the line and progress play.

Ideally someone the can out a foot in and break up opposition play as well.

There aren’t going to be a great deal of players that fit the bill, are within our budget and be available.

I guess that’s why Mac A is playing there.

Hincapie & Andre would work - we just need to be careful about who we’re moving out in the summer - Andre takes the last OS spot this season, Gravy & Hincapie would take the spots vacated by Matip & Thiago next season.

Adrian is the other obvious one to go - but we probably should be thinking about what the future holds for Robbo… and then there’s the Mo Saga 2.0.
Knowing Klopp he will find someway of using Robbo until his contract finishes. lloyd Kelly is one option HG too but if we go Dutch then this guy might be on Pep's list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom