• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jan Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Hayden Hackney looks like a real talent. Never gonna happen, but I'd like to see him ply his trade at Liverpool. Maybe a swap deal with Elliott?

What??? Where are Middlesbrough going to get the £40m they’d need to add to Hackney to swap for Harvey?

Tim Vickrey on Lucas: "Lucas is different. He’s a big, blonde figure whose power and physical strength comes with attacking ability. He can pass well and loves to rumble forward. He gets on the scoresheet both with blistering shots from range and from bursting beyond the strikers.”

fool-me-once-jx3coh.jpg

He was never a target
[article]
Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
Follow Real Madrid have agreed terms of Fede Valverde new deal — contract now ready until June 2028. €1B release clause confirmed, as called by @tjcope. Agreement done. Valverde, Camavinga, Vinicius Jr and all the other announcements will be made soon.

F8M_gY7WgAAxjEm

[/article]

It would always take some extreme circumstances for a quality player to leave Real Madrid to join a club in the Europa League. We would have to be at the top of our game to attract that calibre of player.

Out of topic, but 27yr old Ibe has just joined 16th place National League side Ebbsfleet United

On a serious note - I can't understand how it went so south and wrong for Ibe, he seemed to have all the talent in the world, more physically well built than Sterling, had pace etc. he should have made it to the big time if not with us then someone else. Was he a lazy cunt ? - or did his footballing brain not develop to the level of his actual skills ?

Tim Vickrey on Lucas: "Lucas is different. He’s a big, blonde figure whose power and physical strength comes with attacking ability. He can pass well and loves to rumble forward. He gets on the scoresheet both with blistering shots from range and from bursting beyond the strikers.”

fool-me-once-jx3coh.jpg
@StevieM - this is what worries me about Andre. Do you believe he has what it takes - or would you (and others on here) prefer to take a risk on Manu Kone ?
Also - I think the talent pool in Brazil is now well over-rated, nothing exceptional in the last few years except Vinny Junior at Real Madrid if you ask me. The national team of their's is utter shite these days.

On a serious note - I can't understand how it went so south and wrong for Ibe, he seemed to have all the talent in the world, more physically well built than Sterling, had pace etc. he should have made it to the big time if not with us then someone else. Was he a lazy cunt ? - or did his footballing brain not develop to the level of his actual skills ?
When you look back, he just wasn't that good. He is now 27 probably on £2k a week, but could be worse, he could be Semid Yesil, who works in factory to supplement his income

@StevieM - this is what worries me about Andre. Do you believe he has what it takes - or would you (and others on here) prefer to take a risk on Manu Kone ?
Also - I think the talent pool in Brazil is now well over-rated, nothing exceptional in the last few years except Vinny Junior at Real Madrid if you ask me. The national team of their's is utter shite these days.

Dunno - that’s the geek department’s job to work out.

When you look back, he just wasn't that good. He is now 27 probably on £2k a week, but could be worse, he could be Semid Yesil, who works in factory to supplement his income

Bluebell - you being a mad lover of Adama Traore - I have no doubt you must have loved him at the time ? - No ?

But But - that's you being a Top Red - "I'll believe in whatever my owners can afford" - admit it !!!! That's the truth isn't it @StevieM ? - I know " I can't handle the truth"

No you big silly billy - I’m a Top Top Top Red now… it’s all about trusting Pep Lijnders to select the correct player when you ascend to this lofty level.

No you big silly billy - I’m a Top Top Top Red now… it’s all about trusting Pep Lijnders to select the correct player when you ascend to this lofty level.
I gave you a like for you confession as a "Top Top Top Red" - at least everyone knows now what they are dealing with. This is the first part of your therapy session with me - you have finally come out. Just need a few others to admit the reason they don't rate Jones is because he is an over-confident scouser.

I gave you a like for you confession as a "Top Top Top Red" - at least everyone knows now what they are dealing with. This is the first part of your therapy session with me - you have finally come out. Just need a few others to admit the reason they don't rate Jones is because he is an over-confident scouser.

Wait till you find out that Top Top Top Reds are quite supportive of Curtis!!!!

Actually - you might be a Top Top Top Top Red - how do I ascend????

So you admit he's over-confident?

So you admit he's over-confident?

No - he comes across as over-confident to those that don't like a young player to believe in himself. @Judge Jules- on a serious note - I actually think both Curtis and Trent have been under-developed under Klopp, they both have enough talent and ability to be at Bellingham levels, but they are not because we they have to play in this functional German systematic way. It really upsets me that Trent - despite how much he has won at a young age still cannot be considered as a regular for the England team against the most serious opposition. Has won everything at a young age of 23, been to bloody 3 UCL finals and still is not a starter for England. Not a single player from Liverpool in that England team tonight, I know so many Liverpool fans will be pleased with that, but having them in a national team must be good for the clubs reputation.

No - he comes across as over-confident to those that don't like a young player to believe in himself. @Judge Jules- on a serious note - I actually think both Curtis and Trent have been under-developed under Klopp, they both have enough talent and ability to be at Bellingham levels, but they are not because we they have to play in this functional German systematic way. It really upsets me that Trent - despite how much he has won at a young age still cannot be considered as a regular for the England team against the most serious opposition. Has won everything at a young age of 23, been to bloody 3 UCL finals and still is not a starter for England. Not a single player from Liverpool in that England team tonight, I know so many Liverpool fans will be pleased with that, but having them in a national team must be good for the clubs reputation.
I'm 100% with you on the Curtis is the guy train but sorry this is pure drivel

I'm 100% with you on the Curtis is the guy train but sorry this is pure drivel

“Curtis is the guy train”!!

That has created an unfortunate image in my mind of Moron being one of the carriages on a Curtis “guy train”.

https://www.napolimagazine.com/in-e...r-osimhen-intanto-il-napoli-visiona-vigliotti

[article]Valter De Maggio, director of radio station Kiss Kiss Napoli, said on Radio Goal (via Napoli Magazine): “There is strong, strong interest in Victor Osimhen from Liverpool. Then we will need to understand if the Reds will put pressure on Osimhen’s agent whether it is renewed or not.”[/article]

Liverpool’s interest in Osimhen goes all the way back to 2020, when Napoli director Cristiano Giuntoli was so determined to land the striker (who was then at Lille) that he locked him in a hotel for three days before the player agreed to sign for the Serie A club.

[article]
Cristiano Giuntoli’s former collaborator Giandomenico Costi reveals the Napoli director ‘locked’ Victor Osimhen inside a hotel in 2020, persuading him to sign for the Partenopei and snub Liverpool.

Costi brought Giuntoli to Carpi in 2009 and then followed the 51-year-old to the Stadio Maradona in 2018. He was one of Giuntoli’s closest collaborators and the pair has worked together for almost nine years.

Giuntoli is one of the architects of Napoli’s first Serie A title in 33 years, an achievement also obtained thanks to the signings of Osimhen and Khvicha Kvaratskhelia.

“The signing of Osimhen is Giuntoli’s biggest masterpiece,” Costi told Tuttosport newspaper on Tuesday (page 15).

“He [Osimhen] was locked in a hotel for three days. Giuntoli knew Liverpool were interested, and Jurgen Klopp had made his move, but Cristiano spoke to Osimhen in the hotel for three days until he convinced him to accept Napoli.

“He was full of energy. Giuntoli is a director who would call you 100 times a day,” the ex-Carpi director continued.

“He knew Victor very well, he had even followed him at Charleroi.”
[/article]

Victor is an out-and-out 9, do we need another 9 as both Jota and Nunez can play that role? Nico Williams £10m in jan as his contract ends in 2024. Still only 21 so won't effect HG/Non-HG status.
Come jan, I'd be looking at these 4 plus Andre. If Andre doesn't come off then Fofana or Soucek. All the players below have their contracts ending in the summer 2024. Kimpembe has a huge issue with his Achilles - avoid!
Screenshot-2023-10-19-095003.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom