• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Joey Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando

One of the top posts on reddit atm.

Anyone here have any unofficial stories, rumours etc about Barton from those days?
Like was he the same way off the pitch?

I don’t know why but i really don’t like James English, the only thing he’s got going for him is that he sounds like Ali McCoist

One of the top posts on reddit atm.

Anyone here have any unofficial stories, rumours etc about Barton from those days?
Like was he the same way off the pitch?

Propa scowsa is Joeh.

"his mate....who's his cousin at the time" hahahaha.

That's actually quite sick.. "a scrap?"

He hurled racist abuse and ambushed the poor guy.. then to top it off put an ice pick to the skull so hard he couldn't get it out.

But yeah, let's call it a scrap.

Oh God, I just read it was about Anthony Walker, I didn't realise Bartons bro was involved.

Oof, that's horrible it wasn't a scrap was a targeted racist attack.
Chased him down, ambushed him and murdered him.

Scrap?
His Bro stalked and killed a black kid for walking on the street with a white gf.
He originally disassociated himself at the time I thought by saying he was a half brother but now he’s a proper brother then?

Also remember he left Dabo, his team mate’s face like a ballon.

What a scum bag, back to reinvent his history for another Football league job I assume..,

That's actually quite sick.. "a scrap?"

He hurled racist abuse and ambushed the poor guy.. then to top it off put an ice pick to the skull so hard he couldn't get it out.

But yeah, let's call it a scrap.

Yeah, that was what I thought as well. Calling that a scrap just shows what a massive cunt he is.

I don’t know how anyone can give him a job.
All for rehabilitation etc but why would anyone in the right mind in this day and age, have a Joey imposed on their young footballers?

GAOR1sjXIAE-8Tg

GAOR1sjXMAA1d_I

Michael Barton is now 33/34, and is free from from prison.
Let's hope his wealthy (half) broher can give him a leg up, poor lamb.

I don't know when you were born, Modo, but I'm sure it wasn't yesterday.
But the answer to your question is...yes.

Well I'm not a local so I can only go by what I know from the media. I was wondering if anyone knew him or his "people"

He's a scumbag, from a family of racist murdering scumbags. The end. He was like that on the pitch because he's like that in real life, a thug and a complete lowlife. Like every wannabe, gun wielding gangster, he's from exactly the same tree. He brutalises people and is a psychopathic bully. He'll end up shot, or stabbed, or inside.

According to Joey.. it was a scrap.

Absolute bell end.

Did you watch the dramatisation a few years back? The realism of it and why they did it, the reasons they went for him, the aftermath when they were hiding evidence and covering for eachother, they're the lowest of the low. A lovely innocent lad who's life was cut short for what? Because some scally twat decided he wasn't the right colour. Same with Sophie Lancaster too, and the recent girl who was murdered in Cheshire. People are cunts.

Did you watch the dramatisation a few years back? The realism of it and why they did it, the reasons they went for him, the aftermath when they were hiding evidence and covering for eachother, they're the lowest of the low. A lovely innocent lad who's life was cut short for what? Because some scally twat decided he wasn't the right colour. Same with Sophie Lancaster too, and the recent girl who was murdered in Cheshire. People are cunts.

Yeah, I did see it. Was a hard watch. Assuming you mean the one where it was how his life might have turned out if he hadn't been murdered.

He's in the news again.. something about Women shouldn't be commentating or be a pundit in the men's game..

Yeah that's embarrassing..

I do kind of agree that 2 women commentating on our game was a bit weird. Only because if you had two men commentating on a women game now, it's kinda frowned upon by some circles. Hope that makes sense?

I hope we get to a point in society where it'd be normal for anyone to commentate on games without any 'backlash'.

I find it strange having ex/current female players providing expert commentary on EPL games. For a male player to qualify it seems they have to have been multi-season experienced EPL players, so not ex-Championship/League 1 players. I'm presuming that's because they have the experience playing at that level and standard.

So if we are ok letting ex/current women players dip in then why not lower league men?

There will come a time when the women's game gets much, much closer to the elite men's league level but it isn't yet so I'm a bit torn as to whether this is good or not. Female lino's and refs taking charge of men's games are having to prove themselves and work really hard to gain acceptance, but they are slowly getting there which is extremely admirable, which makes the pundit decision even odder.

I think they shouldn't pick players to commentate. They should pick, and this is controversial... people with good voices, who can speak well, in other words, professional broadcasters. They don't need to be able to play football well, the two skills have nothing to do with each other, at all.
You can train that that. You can’t train lived experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom