• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jonjo - fee agreed with Swansea (6 mill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laudrup has done fuck all to prove he can develop young players though Kris

Didn't he do anything to develop Anyone in Spain?

What? You can't give him "decent" at least? I mean he's playing for a top club isn't he?

When did he develop agger? His coach at brondby? How long was he manager there before agger left? What age did agger get promoted to the first team and more under the first team coach than reserve team?

Coached him for 2 years. 2004-2006

I wouldn't say agger was great when he came, as he was mostly crocked.

Aggers basic problem is defensive positioning. Fail to see how an attacking player like Laudrup would have Coached him well defensively

17_Leigh_Orpheus_Male_Choir.jpg

Failed in Wales
Failed in Wales
Help me out of this shit move
[This shit move]
Help me out of this shi-it move!

When did he develop agger?
Between 2002 and 2006.

His coach at brondby?
Yes.

How long was he manager there before agger left?
I'm gonna say 3 years.

What age did agger get promoted to the first team and more under the first team coach than reserve team?
2004. Yeah I got it wrong.

Considering his age at that time I'd say that laudrup helped.

Shelvey has scored quite a few goals from midfield so a £7m is fair and Spearing was Boltons player of the year. Spearing should be worth £5m

Should be, would be, could be....bottom line is we don't want him and we'll take what's on the table.
We have to accept a lower figure because we have little to bargain with.
If tables were turned they'd rob us blind.

We on the other hand can tell Real Madrid to fuck off until they offer us £50 million for Suarez.

Shelvey has scored quite a few goals from midfield so a £7m is fair and Spearing was Boltons player of the year. Spearing should be worth £5m

I buy my likes??? I'm very generous with MY likes and if I get any back that''s your petty jealousy!!! Flippin cheek!!!!

Macca, you go out of your way to be likable in fairness. its a deliberate ploy, like posting baby pictures. Cute but calculating. Be less funny for flecks sake, and start taking a pop at happy posters. The dark side of the force will give you likes there too (Skully, Oncy), but you'll need to medicate to live with yourself

Here, who has the highest % of likes to posts lads? Has to be the enigma GH

“Leaving a club like Liverpool is a very hard decision to make, but coming to Swansea, who play similar football which Brendan and managers before him installed here, is an attraction,” said Shelvey.
“When someone like Michael comes in for you, then you can’t really say no. I spoke to him this morning and I liked what he had to say. Fingers crossed, it will all click on the pitch.

“He was one of the world’s best players – he has experience of playing for Barcelona and Real Madrid, so hopefully I can get some games under him and progress well. I want to learn under him and hopefully he can develop me into a top player.

“It’s been a mad rush, but it’s good to get all the paperwork signed. I just want to get onto the field now and show what I can do.”

“Brendan said he wouldn’t let me go to a club that wasn’t right for me. He said Swansea are perfect for me with the way I play,” said Shelvey, who scored four goals in ten Europa League games for Liverpool last term.

“He couldn’t guarantee me the first-team football at Liverpool, and he said if I could get the game-time at Swansea then I should definitely go.

“I could have stayed at Liverpool and fight for my place because they didn’t want to get rid of me, but I felt, in the end, I needed to come and make a name for myself. Rather than sit on the bench every week at Liverpool, I need to come and play football and get myself to the status that I once had.

“Moving here will help me in terms of the way the manager wants to play. Obviously having worked under Brendan that will stand me in good stead.

“I just want to enjoy my football, get as many games under my belt as possible and hopefully win something with Swansea.”

- Jonjo Shelvey

Shite is a bit harsh. It's not like he's Poulsen or Konchesky or Jovanvic or Voronin is it? They truly were shite. Were you written off at whatever it is you do when you were 21? I hope not.

Fucking hell can't believe they played for Liverpool.

Disappointed with the fee as i'm a big Shelvey fan. I liked his confidence and always felt he had the ability to impose himself on games. He had a decent few performances leading up to that United sending off. Suppose he'll be remembered most for calling Ferguson a cunt.

Abit upset he is going, he had the potential and was a good squad option. Swansea got a bargain. Goodluck to the kid at Swansea

For someone who's thick as shit, he comes across very well in that interview, looks like he left the club and Rodgers on good terms, good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom