• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Sky]Plettenberg: "Negotiations between FC Bayern and Alphonso Davies' management continue to be complicated. Davies is demanding 10 to 13 million euros for a contract beyond 2025." Bayern do not want to pay as much as they are currently not entirely satisfied with his performances and development.

Andy's replacement? A bit harsh maybe.

28 years old but would you sign him in January for 40-45 mill?

It could be that João Palhinha would prefer to stay in England as his agents have informed a number of Premier League clubs about the Portuguese's availability, including Liverpool. #LFC -
@alex_crook

It could be that João Palhinha would prefer to stay in England as his agents have informed a number of Premier League clubs about the Portuguese's availability, including Liverpool. #LFC -
@alex_crook

A quick check on number of CMs in squad tells me … no

@alex_crook
100% yes to a new CDM. He is class but I have cheaper and/or younger players higher up the list than him
Matts Weiffer and Soucek are two examples.

Ok I've seen enough of Bakayoko today to know he is the 1 we need to replace Mo long term, get him in ASAP before someone else does and his value goes up to 100m.

Ok I've seen enough of Bakayoko today to know he is the 1 we need to replace Mo long term, get him in ASAP before someone else does and his value goes up to 100m.

If he wanted to go 2 footed in to saliba I wouldn't be too upset

If he wanted to go 2 footed in to saliba I wouldn't be too upset
One foot is enough to do equal amount of damage if it's in the right area....maybe 1 foot for Saliba and 1 for Gabriel? It's just a thought.

He should be the one we go all out for, absolute quality player.
His performance yesterday reminded me a lot of Doku’s against us. I know it was only Kiwior but he has all the tools to be one of the best wide players over the next decade.

The thing about Bakayoko is, he made it clear in the summer he wanted to play in the CL with PSV - and thanks to Sevilla being shite, they’ve managed to get themselves another 2 games before they get turfed out by a Group Winner.

I’d say he’s likely to stay at PSV for the season - they’re top of the League having won all 15 games - so there’s a fairly good chance he’s staying out until the summer.

We likely have a decent relationship with PSV after the Gakpo sale - so hopefully that means we can do business when it suits them and get a deal agreed quickly.

It would be better experience that sitting on the bench for 6 months - I’d like to bring him in and give him a year bedding in while MO’s still here.

He’s got another year as an U21 as well.

The thing about Bakayoko is, he made it clear in the summer he wanted to play in the CL with PSV - and thanks to Sevilla being shite, they’ve managed to get themselves another 2 games before they get turfed out by a Group Winner.

I’d say he’s likely to stay at PSV for the season - they’re top of the League having won all 15 games - so there’s a fairly good chance he’s staying out until the summer.

We likely have a decent relationship with PSV after the Gakpo sale - so hopefully that means we can do business when it suits them and get a deal agreed quickly.

It would be better experience that sitting on the bench for 6 months - I’d like to bring him in and give him a year bedding in while MO’s still here.

He’s got another year as an U21 as well.

It's not a player we need now or maybe even next summer either but there is a general shortage of top class potential RW's out there right now & you have to think they'll be a lot of suitors for him in the summer the way he's going.

I say we agree some kind of deal with PSV now and loan back to them for rest of season.

It's not a player we need now or maybe even next summer either but there is a general shortage of top class potential RW's out there right now & you have to think they'll be a lot of suitors for him in the summer the way he's going.

I say we agree some kind of deal with PSV now and loan back to them for rest of season.

Yeah, or just an agreement, whether stated openly or not, that we get first dibs - it’s more about convincing the player most of the time - if they’re not purely motivated by money.

On the plus side for us is - City don’t need him, Arsenal don’t need him, Chelsea & Utd are both fucked, not sure if Real, Barca or Bayern are interested, PSG are a basket case - so it’d be us or Newcastle, most likely.

https://le10sport.com/football/merc...ussions-demarrent-pour-ibrahima-konate-675192

[article]According to French outlet Le10 Sport, Liverpool chiefs are ready to reward the 24-year-old for his great form with a bumper new contract.

Liverpool have ‘opened discussions’ with the player and his agent as they try to ‘lock him down’ for the long run. Konate’s current deal runs until June 2026, and it is likely his fresh terms will last until 2027 or 2028.

Konate will also have his wages increased as part of the new contract. He currently earns around £70,000 a week, according to Salary Sport and Spotrac. Given Konate’s importance to Liverpool, it is highly likely his new wage will break the £100k-a-week barrier, and potentially get him close to £150k per week.
[/article]

https://le10sport.com/football/merc...ussions-demarrent-pour-ibrahima-konate-675192

[article]According to French outlet Le10 Sport, Liverpool chiefs are ready to reward the 24-year-old for his great form with a bumper new contract.

Liverpool have ‘opened discussions’ with the player and his agent as they try to ‘lock him down’ for the long run. Konate’s current deal runs until June 2026, and it is likely his fresh terms will last until 2027 or 2028.

Konate will also have his wages increased as part of the new contract. He currently earns around £70,000 a week, according to Salary Sport and Spotrac. Given Konate’s importance to Liverpool, it is highly likely his new wage will break the £100k-a-week barrier, and potentially get him close to £150k per week.
[/article]

His salary increase should reflect either Matip being offered a decreased amount or nothing at all.

[/article]
He's far too injury prone. I'd sell.

[/article]

"for his great form" made me chuckle I have to say, you mean the great form that's led him to lose his place in the first XI and now only regained it back because Matip is out?

No way should he be going from 70k to 150k a week. 105k tops.

They wanted 70mill for Doucoure...

In Guehi's case he's got 2.5 years to run on a £50k/week contract. I'd imagine he'd either want to push for the move or get a new contract out of CP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom