• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Watford 1230 Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should use this game to prep the youngsters for Villa. League is wrapped up anyway and Watford can't do anything but trouble for themselves anyway. Let the Elliots and Jones' of this world have a field day!!

If we can rotate so effectively in a feckin' derby AND a knockout European game, both times against better opposition than we face on Saturday, I really don't think that talk of continuing to rotate players constitutes taking this team or this game for granted...

This is NOT the Liverpool of the past 30 years. We have proven, and continue to do so, that this manager, this team can be trust to take care of their business, regardless of the opposition, and I too, though cautious of the new manager bounce that we may see on Saturday, think that we're now good enough to be confident of a win, by the time all is said and done. We're simply a much better team than they are, playing some outstanding football recently... Ergo, we really should win.

That's neither over-confidence nor arrogance. It's just where we currently find ourselves with this team. One thing is for sure... If things don't work out for us on Saturday morning, it will NOT be because Klopp or the players have looked past Watford, or under-estimated them... This team, this manager doesn't do that. Bad days may happen, but I never doubt the mental strength and preparedness of this LFC.

Last edited:
We need full strength aagainst a new manager/assistant manager bounce. We can rotate at half time when we're 6 0 up.

Sorry - To clarify, I too would go full strength on Saturday, as it's our last real (and most important) match until Stephen's Day. I was just pointing out that I don't feel talk of rotation = underestimating them.

We should win, but for the sake of my health I'd like us to do it minimal fuss for once. Get in get the job done then worry about future games. Whoever klopp fields we should have enough.

Referee: Andre Marriner. Assistants: Scott Ledger, Simon Long. Fourth official: David Coote. VAR: Jonathan Moss. Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday.

We should win, but for the sake of my health I'd like us to do it minimal fuss for once. Get in get the job done then worry about future games. Whoever klopp fields we should have enough.
Not gonna happen.
Losing 1 nil until Klopp subs Origi on in the 85th.
Divock takes a corner quickly in the 87th and TAA scores.
The Watford keeper realises the futility of the game and scores 3 own goals in the following minutes to seal the game.

Not gonna happen.
Losing 1 nil until Klopp subs Origi on in the 85th.
Divock takes a corner quickly in the 87th and TAA scores.
The Watford keeper realises the futility of the game and scores 3 own goals in the following minutes to seal the game.
3 own goals you say?

I like the other team to get something from us in our wins.
A self inflicted hat trick from the keeper would be my best wish for Watford in this game.

Unless Elton John would like to implode on the half way line at the end of the game.
I realise that would benefit all of mankind and not just Watford.
What they can get is soundly beaten but not embarrassed, and they will thank us for it :p

Referee: Andre Marriner. Assistants: Scott Ledger, Simon Long. Fourth official: David Coote. VAR: Jonathan Moss. Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday.
Oh FFS. Moss on VAR ? We'll likely get a penalty given against us for the Tea Lady obstructing one of their players on the bench. And it'll take 10 mins to get that result as he'll be so far behind analysing the match.

I want us to beat them 9-0. Just to mess with heads with fumers. City beat them 8-0 and I wanted Watford relegated for it and that seems it will happen. I want us to better everything City do. Break the total points smash a good few cannon fodder teams and beat the goals record.

I want us to beat them 9-0. Just to mess with heads with fumers. City beat them 8-0 and I wanted Watford relegated for it and that seems it will happen. I want us to better everything City do. Break the total points smash a good few cannon fodder teams and beat the goals record.

10-0 would be better if we are being stupid with our predictions

10-0 would be better if we are being stupid with our predictions

Everyone mocks dreamy but he's been right more often than not lately. I'm officially jumping on the Dreamy train.

thumb_92719_default_news_size_5.jpeg

thumb_91805_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom