• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs West Ham (H) EPL 24th Feb Mon 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee: Jonathan Moss. Assistants: Marc Perry, Eddie Smart. Fourth official: Lee Mason. VAR: Paul Tierney. Assistant VAR: Stuart Burt.

Shit ref and shit fourth official.
It's also that cheat of a linesman, Ed Smart, who gave that ridiculous penalty for Spurs in injury time 2 years ago when Lamela dived, over ruling Moss who saw the incident and waved play on

Ah, for some reason I could not see this thread.
I posted about who would step up in the absence of Hendo.

Fucking Monday matches man. I do what I can to see a CL game midweek but I know they're midweek. These just appear out of nowhere.

TLDR fuck Murdoch

Monday matches means MNF and that's just fine with me. Hope they have an interesting guest this evening.

The wind is absolutely dreadful here in Liverpool today. Could make it trickier than it usually would be. Dropped points.

I didn't expect Milner to start, but not having available as an option off the bench is an even bigger miss when we haven't got Hendo in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom