• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mo Salah’s Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Salah this season would have been an even bigger bust. That being said, last week at surprisingly regularity when he got the ball on the wing he’d just pass it back instead of taking on his man. Surprising.

We don't know that.....think about it.

If Salah wasn't here this season, that means 1 of 3 things....

1) He'll have picked up a season ending injury before the season got underway....he's never even as much suffered from an ear infection.
2) He'd have been abducted by aliens and no traces left behind.....we know aliens and UFO's don't exist.
3) Or the more likely scenario he'll have been sold to a club for a lot of money, thus reinvesting in other areas of the team.

We don't know that.....think about it.

If Salah wasn't here this season, that means 1 of 3 things....

1) He'll have picked up a season ending injury before the season got underway....he's never even as much suffered from an ear infection.
2) He'd have been abducted by aliens and no traces left behind.....we know aliens and UFO's don't exist.
3) Or the more likely scenario he'll have been sold to a club for a lot of money, thus reinvesting in other areas of the team.

It’s pretty big assumption though out of all the assumptions us fans make.
What’s Salah’s injury record like in the last 8yrs?
Sold to whom? What makes you think selling Salah will lead to us doing any better overall as a team?
I just don’t get this theory, we haven’t invested in a midfielder for yrs and now apparently we are after 3. It just points to poor squad management rather anything related to funds.

It’s pretty big assumption though out of all the assumptions us fans make.
What’s Salah’s injury record like in the last 8yrs?
Sold to whom? What makes you think selling Salah will lead to us doing any better overall as a team?
I just don’t get this theory, we haven’t invested in a midfielder for yrs and now apparently we are after 3. It just points to poor squad management rather anything related to funds.
Well that's what I'm saying....we just don't know if we would've been worst off or not.

For sure some of it lies with being about poor squad managing but I don't think Klopp can be held as the sole culprit for that.

Well that's what I'm saying....we just don't know if we would've been worst off or not.

For sure some of it lies with being about poor squad managing but I don't think Klopp can be held as the sole culprit for that.

I think we can say without his 30 goals and assits we defo would have. There’d no one in the curreng squad who would have got the same goals even of shared amongnst a few without us going back into the market reinvesting all of what we would have got for Salah.

I think we can say without his 30 goals and assits we defo would have. There’d no one in the curreng squad who would have got the same goals even of shared amongnst a few without us going back into the market reinvesting all of what we would have got for Salah.
We don't know Rubans, of course unless he was injured the whole season then it's safe to write the season off from the start.

If he was sold of course we would've acted...nobody sells a player like Salah and doesn't replace him, or try to.

There will come a time when Salah is no longer here...like there was a time when Suarez and his 30 goals was no longer here, there was a time when Coutinho's 20 goals and assists was no longer here.....we developed and became a better team as a result.

We've had better more influential players like Salah leave in the past and we've ALWAYS come back.

Fw4Z7AuaQAMF7bv

We don't know Rubans, of course unless he was injured the whole season then it's safe to write the season off from the start.

If he was sold of course we would've acted...nobody sells a player like Salah and doesn't replace him, or try to.

There will come a time when Salah is no longer here...like there was a time when Suarez and his 30 goals was no longer here, there was a time when Coutinho's 20 goals and assists was no longer here.....we developed and became a better team as a result.

We've had better more influential players like Salah leave in the past and we've ALWAYS come back.

We were shite for that season or two after Suarez was sold and in both occassions was forced to sell. Not same thing.

Point is if you ask which player us likely to be out for a season, Salah would be last on the list. Secondly, if we had Salah we would have had to replace him immediately especially having sold Mane. Was non starter as choice unless Salah had choosen to leave like the other two you mentioned.

We were shite for that season or two after Suarez was sold and in both occassions was forced to sell. Not same thing.

Point is if you ask which player us likely to be out for a season, Salah would be last on the list. Secondly, if we had Salah we would have had to replace him immediately especially having sold Mane. Was non starter as choice unless Salah had choosen to leave like the other two you mentioned.

Players forcing a move or club moving them on is besides the point, whether they force a move or not you as a club still have the responsibility making sure you're in a position to compete the following season, season after etc, or at least start again where you left off.

Difference now is we have Klopp, he's the difference maker in all of this. Without him this club would've drowned. Look how Rodgers spent the sterling & Suarez money compared to how Klopp spent the Coutinho money.

Underrated by who? The stats speak for themselves.

All I'm saying is where he could rank in the history books, records being broken etc.....nothing to do with being rated or how highly rated but more of a personal accomplishment on his part which I'm sure he's looking at working to.

Underrated by who? The stats speak for themselves.

All I'm saying is where he could rank in the history books, records being broken etc.....nothing to do with being rated or how highly rated but more of a personal accomplishment on his part which I'm sure he's looking at working to.

He's generally overlooked by the media and parts of our own fanbase have been on him all season.

He's generally overlooked by the media and parts of our own fanbase have been on him all season.
Oh I mean sure, even the best of the best get criticism......no player escapes that.

Wait until his career is over and there is nothing more to criticise, then you'll only hear the admiration from fans, fans of rivals and other clubs, pundits etc over what a generational player he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom