• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

Prescott completed 19-of-34 passes for 168 yards, with a touchdown and two picks. He's now passed for less than 200 yards in five straight games dating back to last season. According to ESPN, that's the longest such streak by a Cowboys quarterback since Quincy Carter in 2003.

The first pick wasn't his fault (Gallup dropped a pass into ... ET's hands)
The second pick wasn't his fault (Off Jarwin's hands into .. ET's hands)

I'm not fussed about yardage when Linehan's play calling is so so poor.

I'll be utterly amazed if Garrett doesn't have more control soon as he knows if this goes on, its his job as well as Scotty's that's gone.

Last edited:
Much better showing by our D this week. Still giving up yards easily but a couple of big turnovers keeping the scoring down.

Two more picks, this one a pick six to Dupree.
We still cant stop them getting first downs but the turnovers are killing it.

Browns all over again.
Throwing this away.
Embarassing defence that just cannot stop 1st downs.

Yeah, it was ridiculous. And it changed the momentum of the game.

Not sure that's fair - 1st possession but they'll lose fans and players with this rule (even QBs are complaining!).
Some dolphins player pulled up to try stop doing it on a sack and tore his ACL ...

Not sure that's fair - 1st possession but they'll lose fans and players with this rule (even QBs are complaining!).
Some dolphins player pulled up to try stop doing it on a sack and tore his ACL ...

I think it shifted a great start to the game from a defensive side and would have put the offense in decent starting position.
Could have seen another momentum being built.

Penalties and poor decisions have cost us though.

Did you see the penalty they called on the Boys this week for roughing the passer?

Didn't lead to the head - helmet on his shoulder and fell on him.
Ridiculous.
The Rodgers rule is hurting the Packers the most. Two straight weeks Matthews has been called.

#karma

Goff's throws today were incredible - I mean the biggest concern about him was arm strength and fucking hell, he was throwing balls as if he had Vick's arm.
Great credit to McVeigh and Gurley's presence helps, but this offense will be very hard to stop.
Only bright spot is their defense can be lit up ... maybe someone can beat them.

This is bullshit

I'm clearly destined to support shite
Id bet you a tenner you make the playoffs.
It will click.

I will say youre already in trouble in the fantasy. 41 points behind already eeeesh what a start Cali is having

It will click.

I will say youre already in trouble in the fantasy. 41 points behind already eeeesh what a start Cali is having

I was in trouble in fantasy the moment I signed up

I did a lucky last minute change of defences - the Vikings scored minus 3 last night.

Oncy - did you drop Kupp recently?

It will click.

The BIG issue for them right now is getting Cook going - what on earth is happening there? Kid is GOLD.

Hope Treadwell comes up big - nice to see a story like that.

Back
Top Bottom