• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

Why would he join the basketcase Cowboys ?

Google it ... and the Cowboys D is probably a top notch safety away from being really really good ... Kris Richard is the real deal imo and will be DCon once Marinelli retires.

Fucking Hunt won it for him with a TD in the final 2 minutes.

Usually, I'd take it on the chin, but it should have been 4th and 7. The officials fucked it up on the play clock.

That'll be a rule change next year. Should 100% be challengable

LACES OUT!!

Bortles, hunt and Tate pulled me out the fire.

Everyone else was fucking shite

Because he's from Texas ?

He wants to play for the Cowboys ... he made it rather clear last year after they knocked us out of the playoffs in Dallas.

That being said ... same leg break for 2nd time in 3 years .... he's 30 ...

He wants to play for the Cowboys ... he made it rather clear last year after they knocked us out of the playoffs in Dallas.

That being said ... same leg break for 2nd time in 3 years .... he's 30 ...

I'd sign him regardless but his contract will probably be affected by this.

I'd sign him regardless but his contract will probably be affected by this.

His injury makes Leveon Bell's contract stand off look more reasonable.

I can't be arsed trying to figure out where the apostrophe goes in his name

The question becomes ... how can BOTH sides 'win' in situations like these.
Bell will come back - as he wants to be a FA, but what happens if he gets injured? He's fucked up his last big paycheck ... Thomas must be so fucking enraged.

I can't be arsed trying to figure out where the apostrophe goes in his name

Indeed, and Earl Thomas antics when getting carted off the field will pretty much have ended any hope of a new contract in Seattle in the future.

Whats the current status of Bell now anyway?

Indeed, and Earl Thomas antics when getting carted off the field will pretty much have ended any hope of a new contract in Seattle in the future.

You wouldn't have done the same thing if someone potentially ended your chance of x0,000,000 for a short term offer?

The question becomes ... how can BOTH sides 'win' in situations like these.
Bell will come back - as he wants to be a FA, but what happens if he gets injured? He's fucked up his last big paycheck ... Thomas must be so fucking enraged.
Just to clarify. Bell earns more in a month than most of our O-line earns in a year, and had a double money offer from Us. Hes fucking greedy.

Just to clarify. Bell earns more in a month than most of our O-line earns in a year, and had a double money offer from Us. Hes fucking greedy.

It's about wanting to be paid as a top RB (he's minimum top 5 in the league) and a top WR (he's among your top receivers).
Is he being greedy? Probably, but it's not relevant to how much other players earn ... He wants to be paid based on how important he is to the team. Based on how the Steelers have started, he has a point ...
He's started doing damage control though (I think) as he's said he still wants to retire a steeler etc.

Thankfully i didn't start bortles

He did a wonderful silly goose move

Great comeback from the bengals. 0-17, then 27 unanswered with 2 defensive TD's

Back
Top Bottom