• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

So far this season, the Bills’ three quarterbacks have combined to throw just three touchdown passes and 13 interceptions. The season is half over, so the Bills are on pace to finish with six touchdown passes and 26 interceptions. That is simply, unbelievably, awful.

There are only four quarterbacks in the NFL this season who have thrown at least three more interceptions than touchdowns, and three of those four quarterbacks play for the Bills. Here’s the full list:

-4 Jameis Winston (6 TD, 10 INT)
-4 Derek Anderson (0 TD, 4 INT)
-3 Josh Allen (2 TD, 5 INT)
-3 Nathan Peterman (1 TD, 4 INT)

Winston has been benched by the Buccaneers, but the Bills are already out of players to bench. They benched Peterman for Allen, who got hurt and was replaced by Anderson, who got hurt and is now expected to be replaced by Peterman on Sunday. The Bills have batted around and still can’t find a good quarterback.

James Connor is so good that all im mad about with Leveon now is that we didnt get a pick for him.

SO question is, was dropping the Bears D the worst ever decision in Fantasy History.

28 fucking points. They been shite for weeks

Good Vikings defensive performance; beat their franchise record for most sacks (think it was 11?).

Cousins (for all the budget he takes), hasn't really justified anything of the sort.

Cooper looks like a proper WR.
I sincerely hope Garrett (although the team plays for him), Linehan and Dak are playing for their careers in Dallas over the next 8 games.
This isn't good enough.

Cooper looks like a proper WR.
I sincerely hope Garrett (although the team plays for him), Linehan and Dak are playing for their careers in Dallas over the next 8 games.
This isn't good enough.

Cooper was excellent. Looks like a really good signing already.
Linehan has to go. Garrett, well its certainly time to move on and try something else. Dak, I dont know. If he can get an offensive coordinator that can link up well with him and get some of that aggressive play calling back, it might work out.

Not good enough to lose last night. Awful. So many penalties, lack of protection of the QB and some poor play calling.
Great to get rid of the OL coach, and then they produce this horror show.

Garrett, well its certainly time to move on and try something else.

Nov 5, 2010 - Jerry, "I will not fire Wade"
Nov 8, 2010 - Jerry fires Wade Phillips, hires Jason Garrett.

Nov 5, 2018 - Jerry, "I will not make a mid-season coaching change"
Nov 8, 2018 - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Entering the Steelers’ Week 10 matchup with the Carolina Panthers on Thursday, Conner is second to only Rams running back Todd Gurley in yards from scrimmage (1,085) and rushing yards (706), tied for fourth in total touchdowns (10), and is tied for sixth in yards per attempt among running backs with more than 100 carries (4.7). His 5.7 yards per touch are nearly a full yard more than Bell’s mark from last year (when Bell was named first-team All-Pro). Conner has already tied Bell’s career high for rushing touchdowns (nine) and is just one shy of Bell’s single-season high for total touchdowns (11) despite being just eight games into the season.

Leveon who. Steelers roasts the Panthers in the Burgh
Probably the most complete performance ive ever seen that. Not one player played below their absolute peak.
Offence and Defence SMOKED the Panthers.

Horrible timing for Conner to get a concussion. I hope he doesnt lose his place.

Fuck Connor.

My fantasy opponent had McCaffrey and Brown play last night. The cunt has nearly 50 points already.

Dez Bryant signs a deal with the Saints yesterday, and might have torn his achilles today. Wow.

Like Prime was saying earlier, hes walked away from 14m dollars with a further 15m in guarantees with THE STEELERS, to sign a 30 or 40m dollar contract with the Jets or fucking Colts or something.

Not a sliver of interest in winning, or the fans or anything other than money. And not to bright either given the 30m hes given up to get a 40m deal. He coulda STILL got that deal next year the dumb fucking horrible mercenary cunt.

All I hope now is that HE never wins the Superbowl. And how sweet it would be if we did. Like Owen missing out in 2005. Id fucking love that.

Yeah saw it earlier. Just a horrible bastard.

I know he's key to you but I think there's more to this - which is hard to see it as a Steelers fan because he's potentially fucked your team from winning a Super Bowl.
The $$$s he'll lose - he may never recuperate but their contract offer had ~$17 million in guarantees (i.e. peanuts for a position where the lifespan is short).
He's taking a stand against the 'franchise tag' deal which protects OWNERS and TEAMS, and potentially fucks players (see Earl Thomas).
Bottom line is he's likely going to be remember one day as the player who forced the NFL to adjust it rules to better protect their PLAYERS in these kinds of situations ... because that's why fans watch games, not b/c of owners or $$$.
I think he'll end up with the Texans and if they do, they'll be a dynamite team next year (they're not too shabby right now).

He wouldnt have been franchise tagged if he signed a deal. He was offered 15m a year 40 in gaurentees.
Hes greedy. He earns twice what Zeke does, hes career earnings to date top 35m

Hes a dick.

And im not even mad about the hold out, im mad about the way hes gone about it.
Just say ‘im not signing it’ at the start of the year and its dealt with. All his insta bullshit ‘maybe maybe’ crap has destabilised the team. As far as im concerned hes every right not to play, but the disrespect hes shown the fans and his team mates is staggering.

I know he doesnt care and im sure he will make a fortune somewhere (although whatever he earns now it will always be 14m less than he could) but dont expect me to give a fuck. Hes a mercenary and its got nothing to do with a noble fight for his rights.

I think the holdout backfired on him spectacularly.

The precarious contracts in the NFL are awful. Non-guaranteed deals in a high impact sport, it shows little respect for those that put their body on the line. So i get where he's coming from.

The other thing he seemed to be protesting against was the trend towards not paying running backs because they have a short shelf life and are easily replaceable.

And then Conner, who wasn't considered a top 10 RB in his draft class comes in and was having a season on a par with Bell's best.

He wouldnt have been franchise tagged if he signed a deal. He was offered 15m a year 40 in gaurentees.

Kellerman and Smith were saying it was 17m in guarantees. If it was 40 in guarantees, that's a pretty good offer.

I think the holdout backfired on him spectacularly.

The precarious contracts in the NFL are awful. Non-guaranteed deals in a high impact sport, it shows little respect for those that put their body on the line. So i get where he's coming from.

The other thing he seemed to be protesting against was the trend towards not paying running backs because they have a short shelf life and are easily replaceable.

And then Conner, who wasn't considered a top 10 RB in his draft class comes in and was having a season on a par with Bell's best.

I don't think it's backfired at all - at least not yet. He'll STILL get his big money, which is why the Steelers would have loved him back.

As for non-guaranteed contracts - will be interesting to see how cousin's fully guaranteed contract changes the game (if at all).

I don't think he cared much about RBs not being paid much (because it makes sense - look at the quality you pick up from UFAs or lower round picks) ... I think he wants Gurley+ money as he is a fucking awesome WR too.

Back
Top Bottom