• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Oldham, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope BR starts doing his job by teaching us to defend.

Listen ... that robinson went for walkabouts on both their goals isn't his fault, and that jones gifted him a fucking gimme goal isn't his either, and neither is the fuck borini and sterling didn't finish their chances.

I can't believe that Robinson told Suarez to fuck off. Who the fuck is he to tell him to fuck off?
Hope we fuck him off to some other team that little cunt.

maybe if we'd just hired Steve Clarke, we'd be doing much better now in this cup, and maybe could have been 4th for a few days before slumping in the league?

Haha, when we win we're on the way to glory and when we lose we're horrendously shite.
Gotta love it.

Bottled it today. Jones fuck up cost us dearly, but several players need to step up

Jones, Coates, Robinson, Henderson were poor. Downing didnt once try to beat the left back
Rodgers got the team selection wrong today.

Ah well

Coates was in a category of epic shitness of his own.

Donging was shit. A giant pussy who does nothing, other than 3 good games every 90.

Everyone bar Gerrard was shit.

Our defense was very poor today - but again, we should have gone into half time 2-1 up but Raheem missed a fucking 1 on 1 and Jones gifted 'em a goal. We made too many mistakes to win.

Yep, never rated Coates, and he was shite again. We missed chances at crucial times, and they took the ones we gifted them.

I don't think people can blame the manager here for his team selection. The players are to blame here. Not enough desire, aggression, concentration, anything.

I truly hope we have 2-3 defenders scouted for this coming offseason ... a big time CB is a necessity - and probably, a LB.

Rotation was needed. We have two away games against Arsenal and City in a week

Well bringing on Gerrard to chase a game rather than using him at the start for an hour was hardly genius. And seeing as we haven't yet beaten a top side even with fresh players in form I would have thought a cup run was worth aiming for.

So they will be angry then?

Cos we have more chance of winning the FA cup than getting 4th.
Luckily it wasn't on either Star Sports or Chinese terrestrial and my internet connection is piss-poor so streaming was out of the question and I went over to Gamecast cos the whining on here was doing my head in.
So I'm Meh and let's get 4th.

Yep, never rated Coates, and he was shite again. We missed chances at crucial times, and they took the ones we gifted them.

I don't think people can blame the manager here for his team selection. The players are to blame here. Not enough desire, aggression, concentration, anything.

I don't think all the players are to blame here - we came out rather cold, regrouped, got a fortitous boucne for a goal, and then were going to go in 1-1 (again, should have been 2-1 to us) and Jones fucks up royally. 2-1 and should be 2-2, and then a fucking great header and it's 3-1 ... It wasn't going to go our way unfortunately this game, despite Gerrard almost willing it to do so.

We really need a big time DM & CB (see, I've already added another player to our list) ... Strengthen our spine.

Not a lot of good can be said about that one.

Lazy, sluggish, error strewn performance from Manager downwards.

I wonder if Rodgers put his own name in one of the envelopes?

Yeah, Robinson disapointed me massively today. Not only was he shite he also fucks up a very good chance by doing 100% the wrong option and then tells a Suarez to fuck off.

Need to grow up and start playing like a team player. After that showing he clearly isnt ready for first team football and we should loan him out.

Enrique could be back on wednesday

Listen ... that robinson went for walkabouts on both their goals isn't his fault, and that jones gifted him a fucking gimme goal isn't his either, and neither is the fuck borini and sterling didn't finish their chances.

We lost to Oldham for the same reason we lost to Stoke. We couldn't match them for commitment, desire and the willingness to do the dirty work.

Well bringing on Gerrard to chase a game rather than using him at the start for an hour was hardly genius.

The fact is he shouldn't have been needed against this team of touts, drug smugglers, part timers and Peter Kay. The players that were put out there were good enough. If Gerrard got injured after 5 minutes - which was more than possible against that team of thugs and on that cabbage patch - we would all be saying he should have been benched. The blame lays with the players who didn't have an ounce of bottle or aggression between them there. Not the manager.

Well bringing on Gerrard to chase a game rather than using him at the start for an hour was hardly genius. And seeing as we haven't yet beaten a top side even with fresh players in form I would have thought a cup run was worth aiming for.
IF we get a result against either of those two (Arse / City) then it will have been merited. Let's wait and see. 4th is far more important than a good cup run no matter how much we should have won this match or how great it is to see us in the FAC final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom