• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could almost feel sorry for Ole; struggling, unbalanced squad, Liverpool and City in ascendance, supporters defeatist and dispirited, and then he has Sky broadcasting United games, with Souness, Carragher, Neville and now Roy Keane all commentating and doing punditry.

With Mourinho thrown in for good measure!

It's brutal.

You could almost feel sorry for Ole; struggling, unbalanced squad, Liverpool and City in ascendance, supporters defeatist and dispirited, and then he has Sky broadcasting United games, with Souness, Carragher, Neville and now Roy Keane all commentating and doing punditry.

It's brutal.

Almost!

It's brutal.

Nah. He can allways comfort himself by Reading the Norwegian press only. Especially one of the commentators there uses all opportunities to defend his Project and all includes the sentence "world biggest football Club". So he will be fine.

Some United fans are calling for Wenger

Hahahahahaha! Delicious.

Equally funny, for different reasons, are the Bitters claiming that MoshiMoshi should go "all out" to persuade Jose Mourinho, Antonio Conte or Diego Simeone to take the Everton job.

Holy fuck. They had to Close Down the Liverpool 2019/20 thread on Blue Moon 😀

Let's keep it civil please gentlemen (and ladies), otherwise you might be removed from the thread. If anyone has posted something that you're unhappy with, please report it for us to deal with. Cheers. A quick reminder of the forum rules:

[bcolor=transparent]https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/help/rules/[/bcolor][/BCOLOR]

[bcolor=transparent]Going to lock this for a bit, as the message seemingly isn't getting through.[/bcolor]​

[bcolor=transparent]They opened it again. Guess who's to blame for it being locked originally? Yeah, Liverpool.[/bcolor]

Can you lock the RAWK, City thread, as well Ric

[bcolor=transparent][bcolor=transparent]It seems the only time threads get locked & deleted are as soon as the Dippers turn up en-masse & we respond to their lies. I can’t see how my response was deleted but it seems they wield a strong arm over this forum as well as MSM. [/bcolor][/bcolor]

They are the only club in British football who are so universally despised by other supporters the world over, so it comes as no surprise that any thread with dipper fans on it will end up being locked.

Liverpool deserve all they get after the coach incident.

[bcolor=transparent]They sure is a happy crowd over there…[/bcolor]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]

'Despised by other supporters the world over'

I'm not the most intelligent fucker to have ever lived but that don't make sense although I can just about figure what the Man City fan from 2010 had to say, or was it 2011 when the arabs took over?

They should really just throw a bucket of money at Rafa

Would they really embrace Benitez at United? I mean, he's obviously better than Ole, but that's not a high bar.

And they all wanted Ole, so it's their fucking fault Woodward caved in and gave it to him.

Would they really embrace Benitez at United? I mean, he's obviously better than Ole, but that's not a high bar.

And they all wanted Ole, so it's their fucking fault Woodward caved in and gave it to him.

Surely any and all football fans recognise the jobs hes done in the prem, whats the alternative, another high risk candidate or a mercenary european manager.

He succeeded Di matteo at Chelsea so hes got experience of hostile environments

Surely any and all football fans recognise the jobs hes done in the prem, whats the alternative, another high risk candidate or a mercenary european manager.

My point was the fact that he's famously an ex-Liverpool manager.

As if United would do that. There would be a revolt.

It was a liftime ago, he's managed chelsea, Newcastle, Madrid, inter and whoever else since then

Its hardly like our rivalry is at its highest of highs at present. Im sure theyd elate at the notion of rafa taking points of us too but most importantly he would offer that shithouse some stability and results with the shit they have to work with

It was a liftime ago, he's managed chelsea, Newcastle, Madrid, inter and whoever else since then

Its hardly like our rivalry is at its highest of highs at present. Im sure theyd elate at the notion of rafa taking points of us too but most importantly he would offer that shithouse some stability and results with the shit they have to work with

Our rivalry will always be such that it is considered news and incredibly rare when a footballer has played for both teams, never mind a manager.

Most United fans would acknowledge that Benitez is superior to Ole, but I doubt that would be enough for them to want him as manager.

Zero chance they will ever hire Rafa.

His style of football is a major reason apart from the obvious

Zero chance they will ever hire Rafa.

His style of football is a major reason apart from the obvious

I don't think they can afford that kind of thinking. They obv not going to hire Rafa, but he could easily structure their team to look like a top 6-top 4 team. After all it is invested almost as much as City in that team. But Rafa, his stubborness and his ever mantra of wanting other players than he has would make them implode even more.

I don't think they can afford that kind of thinking. They obv not going to hire Rafa, but he could easily structure their team to look like a top 6-top 4 team. After all it is invested almost as much as City in that team. But Rafa, his stubborness and his ever mantra of wanting other players than he has would make them implode even more.

It was one of Jose’s biggest downfalls and why Ole is being given time. No way they are hiring an ex Liverpool manager who plays defensive football and hasn’t actually won anything with a sub standard squad since 2005.

Mourinho's biggest downfall is what has made him probably the most successful manager in the past decade plus ,lol

Mourinho's biggest downfall is what has made him probably the most successful manager in the past decade plus ,lol

He got fired because his style and abrasive personality can only be ameliorated by trophies.

And United's fans expect attacking, positive football more than most, so as soon as the team looked to be on a downward spiral - the death stroke being the battering that we gave them - then Mourinho's number was up.

And he'd never have got the chance in the first place if he'd managed Liverpool.

He got fired because his style and abrasive personality can only be ameliorated by trophies.

And United's fans expect attacking, positive football more than most, so as soon as the team looked to be on a downward spiral - the death stroke being the battering that we gave them - then Mourinho's number was up.

And he'd never have got the chance in the first place if he'd managed Liverpool.
Utd expect fuck all other than results , that's more evident from the past couple of years than ever

You think they wouldnt have gone for Mourinho had he been at Liverpool rather than Chelsea all those years ago, I'm pretty sure they would , he'd still have been an easy win given his success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom