• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd expect fuck all other than results , that's more evident from the past couple of years than ever

You think they wouldnt have gone for Mourinho had he been at Liverpool rather than Chelsea all those years ago, I'm pretty sure they would , he'd still have been an easy win given his success

And I'm pretty sure they wouldn't, which is why I'm pretty sure Benitez wouldn't be an option.

Benitez would never go to Man U and they'd never ask him to manage the team.
Chelsea fans booed Rafa, Man U fans would burn down Old Trafford.

Hmmm...on second thought, I hope they hire Benitez.

Mourinho seems to be having a great amount of fun, and isn't really bitter as he knows that he's going to be back in management sooner rather than later.

Does Pochettino want to jump before that squad falls apart? It's not like he has been allowed to sign enough players to prevent that and he has been left with a weird squad where quite a few seem unwanted or don't want to be there.

Is it Bale all over again where Kane will go and they'll be able to rebuild a little with the cash.

Erm.. just a question - does anyone feel that after watching Fred for Manure - that he actually makes our old Lucas who played for us as good as Messi. Honestly - I really don't think that highly of players from Brazil these days (even Firmino by their past standards is quite ordinary) - but fuck me Fred is just so so shit, and they paid what 50M for him ?

Nah, I'm with you. Pep Guardiola seems to be an innovative coach and he has certainly been successful. I don't get why he has to manage Mansfield to be considered, at a minimum, competent. Klopp has had a similar-ish trajectory in that he took over the manager's gig at the club he played for in the top league with no background and has gone from strength to strength.

The whole bus thing is embarrassing and I can't see why anyone thinks it's smart
Mainz were not in the BL when he became manager.

Nah, I'm with you. Pep Guardiola seems to be an innovative coach and he has certainly been successful. I don't get why he has to manage Mansfield to be considered, at a minimum, competent. Klopp has had a similar-ish trajectory in that he took over the manager's gig at the club he played for in the top league with no background and has gone from strength to strength.

His successes don't have the romance aspect to it and football is the ultimate romantic sport. As in he does not have the "against all odds, rabbit out of the hat, David vs Goliath" on his resume like Klopp has with Dortmund, Rafa with Valencia and Istanbul, Jose with Porto, Ferguson with Aberdeen etc. He is obviously one of the most influential managers in modern times, but until he has that "magical against all odds" success, it will always be used as a stick to beat him with.

Pep said years ago that he would like to manage Brescia at some stage (he played for them back in 2001).

Lets see if that ever happens. I highly doubt it unless there is an Arabian oil takeover.

Erm.. just a question - does anyone feel that after watching Fred for Manure - that he actually makes our old Lucas who played for us as good as Messi. Honestly - I really don't think that highly of players from Brazil these days (even Firmino by their past standards is quite ordinary) - but fuck me Fred is just so so shit, and they paid what 50M for him ?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

That is he most fucking embarrassing shit ever

We gave them a load of abuse for that (amid the laughter). Was funny as fuck. Not been to Stamford Bridge for a long time and I'd forgotten what a good a stadium it is for footy. And the drinks before and after were great. Is there a better walk to and from a ground in England?

This little nugget made me laugh in the post West Ham thread on RedCafe.

"Throw the cheque book at signing Aubameyang in January. We are utterly toothless up front and he sticks the ball in the net. Simple as that."

LOL - Simple as that is it? At this stage I bet even Andy Carroll wouldn't go to that shower! 😀

18841396-0-image-a-35_1569269712116.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom