• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redcafe on Fabinho :

This is so unfair

Good signing. Imagine going from Henderson and Wijnaldum to Fabinho and Keita in a few months.

Big respect, that's a great signing.

Okay, now piss is boiled. How quickly has this happened? If this were us we’d still be in the “trying to reach an agreement” stage. Class signing for the bastards, if they can sort out their goalkeeper and get another defender they’d be the ones to watch (as well as City of course) next season.

We have dropped the ball yet again while Woodward is somewhere fantasising about a galactico player. Liverpool now have arguably the best midfield in the PL - Keita and Fabinho will destroy teams next season.

Annoyed. He’s fecking brilliant. Can play anywhere across midfiled, can play at RB, all at an extremely high level.

If we actually wanted him, he would be a Utd player.

I feel with Liverpool getting them and a new GK and possibly a new CB to partner with VVD, they’ll have one of the best balanced starting Xl’s in the league.

Weird how Fabinho is meh all of a sudden even though we’d be jumping for joy had we got him.

Would go a long ways if people could throw away their bias/hater/homer glasses and look at things realistically from a genuine point of view. No ones saying he’s a world beater but he’s an exceptional player and one that’ll help neutralize the Liverpool imbalances.

That's...a good signing. Damn. And I think with Keita - who I really rate - they could be a force.. But it'll take them a few months to bed in - maybe next next season will be their year :). But yeah, it sadly might well be. They've done pretty bloody well with fecking Henderson and Milner in midfield..

Great signing for them, decent price too. Fabinho and Keita in midfield is a massive upgrade.

I'm not gonna do the "didn't want him anyways" - He'd be the perfect fit for us and it seems like Ed Woodward has been sleeping. Not even expensive in today's prices. Great buy.

All this talk about "they must win trophies". Why? What if they dont but finish 2nd 3rd or 4th and maybe make the semis of the CL? I'd say that solidifies them a lot more as a top European club then winning the decking league cup. It's all about progression, both on the pitch and in main tournaments. 2nd, 3rd or 4th... it really doesnt matter these days if all are close and all are far from top spot. It's the equivalent of a 12 year old dick measuring contest of who is longer when they're flaccid. That's why I dont care that we finished on 81 points or were 2nd this season. It was a shit season. We were embarrassed in the Champions league and played awful football on a weekly basis. Then, in the FA cup final, we lose to an absolutely trash Chelsea side and really barely looked like scoring bar on maybe the one Rashford chance. So yeah. I'm all for ripping on liverpool, we all hate them, but dont worry, it doesnt make you less of a United fan to begrudgingly acknowledge when someone is doing something right.
That's a nice tonic.

Love that.

It’s almost as if all their plastic knobhead fans have fucked off to support City now that they’re winning.

Well... apart from the retards that can’t express themselves with fully formed typed words on an Internet forum.

Redcafe on Fabinho :

If we actually wanted him, he would be a Utd player.
It’s probably a fair point; recall nobody was knocking on the door for Salah either. What it does indicate is the [different] directions in which the two clubs are moving.

I wonder whether Utd regret spunking their load on Sanchez now that Bale looks to be available.

It’s probably a fair point; recall nobody was knocking on the door for Salah either. What it does indicate is the [different] directions in which the two clubs are moving.

I believe that Mourinho actively choose Matic Ahead of a Fabinho-type. Mostly because he knew what he got with Matic. Matic is a good strong shiled for defenders, and add to their defensive part of the game. But on the other hand the ball goes a lot through him also, and he is slow on the ball, distribute it safe and slow Down the pace and rythm of the game. I assume Fabinho, or others, will take bigger risk and try to keep the pace up when winning the ball, so they will not be equally safe as Matic, but contribute more to keep the game flowing. Mourinho was probably never in doubt when he understood Matic was for sale, but in the modern fast paced game I think he struggles when the team has the ball.

He also seems to bury the odd one on from 35 yards while hes struggling to keep up.

Reactions: Ijg
Fabinho is probably too young for Mourinho - he prefers the finished article.

Mourinho's idiotic tactic of paying through the nose for so called experience doesnt seem to be working.....

I mean he didnt do that when he went to Chelsea the 1st time, most of those signings were young hungry up and coming talents....

I dont get why they have ripped up the Utd formula they have always had of making teams from the best young players....

Meh its pretty obvious buying players from 21 - 24 is the way to go at the moment.

Mourinho's idiotic tactic of paying through the nose for so called experience doesnt seem to be working.....

I mean he didnt do that when he went to Chelsea the 1st time, most of those signings were young hungry up and coming talents....

I dont get why they have ripped up the Utd formula they have always had of making teams from the best young players....

Meh its pretty obvious buying players from 21 - 24 is the way to go at the moment.
That was Ranieri’s team. When he got the chance he did bring in him own and that’s why he found himself out through the door as they were mostly duds.

They still celebrate Karius over at Redcafe. Well, it is their biggest week this century so probably understandable. Fuck them..

Imagine if they had a comparable thread over there for the things we say....

‘Are crisp sandwiches any good?’

‘Woland is dead’

‘Fuck off Dreamy’

‘He died to death!’

It take something special to discuss these topics man. Not for amateurs

If anything we were telling him new people arent welcome.

*eyes Kennyd suspiciously, then nods at Doc Mac*

‘What are they talking about today?’

‘Well I think one of them has just had sex with his dog!!!!’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom