• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't get some of the basic rules of the game, such as when one of their players kicks one of our players in the air, the referee will award a free kick to us. They howl every time a free kick is awarded against them.

The reaction is never good anywhere when dross is signed. And then when you give them a new contract? It's grim. I feel their pain.

I'm not sure if Stoke City fans are able to read and write, but if they are and if they have any fan forums it would be interesting to see what they are saying about Shaqiri leaving.

I'm not sure if Stoke City fans are able to read and write, but if they are and if they have any fan forums it would be interesting to see what they are saying about Shaqiri leaving.
Here's a few from 'Oatcake Fanzine'

He will be a totally different player working with the likes Salah and Mane etc
If you put a player like Sterling in Stoke's team of last year he would struggle, but the does well at Man City because of the quality of the players around him.
We expected too much from Shaq last year. Liverpool will get the best out of him I think because he is now fully acclimatised to Prem football.
Like Arnie, it took him time to adapt.

Wondering who we're getting on loan...?

Not a fan of Shaqiri at all. Questionable attitude and drifts in and out of games too much. Just want him gone now and get a player in on loan like Wilson.

Neville Southall was massive for us.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/280522/shaq?page=14#ixzz5L3MBW9zX
Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/280522/shaq?page=14#ixzz5L3LKL55X

That last one is off topic but still funny. 🙂

There's a funny thread on RedCafe called something like 'I don't get our transfer policy' Basically it's a lot of scummers bemoaning their lack of signings. Some are clinging to the hope that Bale will sign for them at the last minute and all this lack of activity is just a cunning ruse to trick all the other teams. Then there's this little chestnut. I mean what in the actual fuck! 😀

Tottenham are clearly trying to be clever by letting their rivals use up all their cash first before entering the fray – you could never accuse Levy of not having a plan.
I mean you have to laugh. They all seem to think Levy is some sort of transfer genius. Anyway the thread does make for a fun read.

Last edited:
I can’t stop looking at the “Liverpool” thread on blue moon.

We’ve got right under their skin ya know. They are fucking terrified of us.

I can’t stop looking at the “Liverpool” thread on blue moon.

We’ve got right under their skin ya know. They are fucking terrified of us.
Yes. It is unbelievable. Their levels of obsession go well beyond what we might even expect from Utd. I do suspect there is an average age of about 13 on there though. Check out this bad boy. This work of art is called, 'They've done Pep's biggest job'.

I think Liverpool signing Alisson might be the best thing that happens to us all summer.

Can you imagine how Pep feels? He must be smiling like a cheshire cat. All summer he'll have been wondering how he keeps this team as hungry as they were last season, how he makes sure the 19 point margin of victory doesn't go to their heads and how he can keep people on their toes while only bringing in one player. The biggest enemy was complacency.

And then Klopp goes and kicks off the great dipper "Next year's our year" machine and suddenly I'm reading about how, City who finished 25 points ahead might be slight favourites over Liverpool, or how 100 journalists on twitter think it's an original thought to say "LIverpool are my dark horse tip to win the league over City" etc.

They've done Pep's biggest job for him.

They really are massive entitled bellends who totally forget that they are an Arab state plaything that we’re utter shite before they won the lottery. Now they talk like they should be sweeping all before them. Deluded cunts to a man. It really must be something in the water in that city.

Let me introduce, 'The hate is obvious now'.

Just came here to see if anyone else is picking up on this nationwide media excitement at Liverpool spending best part of a quarter of a billion, and being fkin lauded for it.

They're spending FSG Yank corporate money to buy the Premier title.. All that bollocks about city but its OK for these guys to do it.

Lol Next seasons bias is going to be the worst ever. The hate is obvious now

Ganganvince responds knowingly...

Now it becomes apparent why VAR isn't happening yet they will be protected.

I love the way most of them seem to think they are starting the season with a 25 point head start.

“How are Liverpool going to make up those 25 points?”

INABIT LAD
Its not just them. Our very own forum genius has said the same thing many a time

I can only echo the chuckles of amusement when reading the blue moon thread. They've got to be under 16, that lot. It's amazing.

Came on to post this. Hahahha.
It was pointed out that we all start on zero points in August but it hasn't sunk in for some.

They seem to think Liverpool Football Club is a cult. It's very odd. Another weird one was how we don't want to win trophies as we'd rather lose and and come second in the league so we can blame someone and be the victims. Do they actually believe what they write?

First time I've ever read that forum. I don't think I'll go back. It stressed me out.

I wonder other clubs' fans watch us when we have a melt down here?

Well, there's a 'RAWK in meltdown' thread on RedCafe, which I find pretty funny because RedCafe is their version of RAWK.

Some of the, quite frankly, nasty comments made by those at BlueMoon and RedCafe are indicative of the type of people they are. I'd not associate with a single one on a personal level.

Well, there's a 'RAWK in meltdown' thread on RedCafe, which I find pretty funny because RedCafe is their version of RAWK.

Some of the, quite frankly, nasty comments made by those at BlueMoon and RedCafe are indicative of the type of people they are. I'd not associate with a single one on a personal level.
Nah RAWK is worse than Redcafe which is quite a liberal institution all in all with posters from various clubs, and some strangely respectful Mancs. RAWK is a humourless Stalinist dystopian Liverpool forum where the members have been lobotomised.

Nah RAWK is worse than Redcafe which is quite a liberal institution all in all with posters from various clubs, and some strangely respectful Mancs. RAWK is a humourless Stalinist dystopian Liverpool forum where the members have been lobotomised.
If RAWK was a bar, it would be one of those places where everyone stops drinking and turns around to stare at the stranger who's just walked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom