• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fecking cockwomble has the gall to complain about a lack of signings and the inability to compete, when he has spent 411 million on players since he joined the club. Four hundred and eleven million. And picked Alexis up in a swap.

How much fecking money does this man need before he decides to do some actual coaching?

I am so tired of him and his excuses. He’s already covering his arse before the season starts. This season is going to be fecking tragic. Even the manager is saying it. He’s out of ideas. A busted flush. fecking shambles of a manager. The complete antithesis of what Manchester United is all about.

Lord I want us to succeed this season, and I would be delighted to eat my words at the end of a glorious season. But the only reason I am so vehemently opposed to his ongoing employment is because I don’t see how this man can possible take this club forwards, and I am hugely fearful of the damage he is going to cause. Frankly every day is a countdown until he leaves.

Fans of his previous clubs warned us, but we were too arrogant to listen.

Looking forward to watching their start of the season:

Leicester (H)
Brighton (A)
Spurs (H)
Burnley (A)

Some potential very early tricky games there, even more so when they are without Pogba (love or hate him, he is a potential match winner), Lukaku, Rashford & Lingard for the first game or two.
They'll get 12 points.
Edit: phew...

Last edited:
EHnSIx8.png

iDAwENA.png

Why would they ? Its great news and entertainment for them. Also given that the football being played at united is not appealing to viewers the it makes sense for a manager to open his trap with any shit just to give the club some attention.

Well maybe to call him out on his lies and inaccuracies.

top 4 and last 16 of the CL , will not be acceptable , but all I am expecting to be honest.
We have not improved to get close to City and it pains me to say it, I think Liverpool have surpassed us.

My biggest hope is that I can enjoy watching Man Utd again but I don't hold out much hope.

top 4 and last 16 of the CL , will not be acceptable , but all I am expecting to be honest.
We have not improved to get close to City and it pains me to say it, I think Liverpool have surpassed us.

My biggest hope is that I can enjoy watching Man Utd again but I don't hold out much hope.

Winner of most realistic post on that forum?

I know it makes for a good chuckle on the internet and beyond but I expect Mourinho's United to be the same, grinding out 1-0 wins, occasionally 2-nils especially against the top 6 sides. All this moaning is simply because he wants new, not necessarily better, players.

I'm loosely hopeful that this is the season that see's De Gea 'regress to the mean' (Rosco, 2018) when it comes to xG stats. I.e. did the world cup break him and is he now at risk of a few howlers/ less worldies?

I'm loosely hopeful that this is the season that see's De Gea 'regress to the mean' (Rosco, 2018) when it comes to xG stats. I.e. did the world cup break him and is he now at risk of a few howlers/ less worldies?
Well his mates in the national team call him Karius...surely that alone is the start of his downfall ?

Everton must have the same plan.
Bex has a massively bitter cunt of a bluenose uncle, who actually tried to tell me the other day that Liverpool fans should be worried cos "it's teams who play really well in pre season who do shite in the league & teams who learn from defeats in pre season who do well".

Bex grandad said something similar the week before. My response to both of them was "Well if that's the case, the way youse are playing you'll probably win the league"

Bex has a massively bitter cunt of a bluenose uncle, who actually tried to tell me the other day that Liverpool fans should be worried cos "it's teams who play really well in pre season who do shite in the league & teams who learn from defeats in pre season who do well".

Bex grandad said something similar the week before. My response to both of them was "Well if that's the case, the way youse are playing you'll probably win the league"

The way people go on about pre-season you'd think it's a one shot opportunity at turning 20-30 guys who've never met each other before into a team.

He doesn't mention it in that tweet, but there was a time when quite a few Mancs were hot to trot for signing Klopp up as their manager and it got mightily under their skin when we nabbed him instead. Even now one or two Mancs of my acquaintance say to me that they can't help liking the guy and wish the heck he were theirs.

He doesn't mention it in that tweet, but there was a time when quite a few Mancs were hot to trot for signing Klopp up as their manager and it got mightily under their skin when we nabbed him instead. Even now one or two Mancs of my acquaintance say to me that they can't help liking the guy and wish the heck he were theirs.
I keep hearing this from my nephew who's a fu**ing Manc [emoji6]

That threads weird, but no more myopic than youd get from a lot of the happy clappers on here

So the conclusion from most in that thread is although we have the better team they have the better players and squad, however we will still finish above them. :rolleyes:

Good audience reaction from Norway, I see. I sometimes think you fellas despise them even more than we Scousers do. ;)
Their Norwegian fans are normally Nice People, but when it comes to Man U they are fucking despisable. They are fucking crazy and have behaved over the years as they own the football heritage. No matter what Fergie ever did he would always be right. No matter what their fucking knobheads players did they would always be right. However last xmas a few of their fans went livid as Liverpool were hypocrites cause we cheered Firmino as man of the match two days after he was caugght drinkdriving. It was a shame that he was not suspended by the Club until further notice. My small protest that even in Norway People were innocent until proven guilty and Firmino had a Court hearing later on a "suspected" crime was met with more condemnation. When Rooney did the same some months later it was dead quite. I fucking can't stand that bunch of whining arseholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom