• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez over Mane?! is that decision based on anything but reputation and amount of money spunked?

Mane's just as good as Salah in my eyes, there's even an argument in my eyes he's the better of the two, one things for sure, both are far superior to Alexis "Instagram story" Sanchez.

The best one I saw was the guy making a case that Young was a better left back than any of our left backs, based purely on the fact that he was England's starting left back at the World Cup. Does he actually realise that Robertson and Moreno aren't English?

I'm running on empty lads (jet lag innit) but this made me smile while running down the clock. There is a great thread on RedCafe (http://www.redcafe.net/threads/mo-salah.426605/) all about our Egyptian magician. For those that can't be arsed reading 86 pages of the beaut - I'll break it down a little.

Page 1 -

Manc twat - "He's shite and a Chelsea reject - If we wanted him he would come to us"
Manc Douche with some nous "No he's not - But he could never play for us - A one trick pony. He reminds me of a shit Walcott'

Page 5

Manc twat - "Id prefer Lindgard over him any day"
Manc Douche with some nous "errr he's scored 15 goals and got 9 assists!"
Manc Twat - "He reminds me of Wellbeck"

Page (whatever)

Some Manc dickhead "He'll get found out soon enough"
Some tourist LFC fan - "By who? Man City? Spurs? He's already bossed both of them"
Manc Douche with some nous "Yeah but it's a purple patch - He's no Suarez"
Manc Twat "What he's not a racist?"
Some tourist LFC Fan "Are you still going on about that?!"

Page (whatever)

Manc Douche with nous - "Fuck me the dippers have grabbed a gem - What the fuck is up with our scouting?"
Manc Twat - "Seriously who would you rather have Sanchez or Salah"?
Most of Redcafe "You really are a Manc twat - Shut up and sleep it off"
Manc Twat - "Sleep? I've just watched Utd play their of first game - I'm all set for a snooze,

Manc Twat with nous "I think he's going to win the Ballon D'or - The guy is class and I hate saying that"
Manc Twat - "36million though???? Are you sure? - I'd rather have Ozil"
Most of RedCafe - "Go back to Devon you daft cunt"

I might have tweaked a few of the actual details in the dialogue but that is the jist.

I’d like you to imagine that for years you said Mourinho wasn’t suited for this club.

And you’re called a WUM.

I’d like you to imagine that you say he plays negative football and is boring

And you’re called a WUM.

I’d like you to imagine you constantly mention Mourinho’s third year meltdown.

And you’re called a WUM.

I’d like you to imagine you knew this would happen. You were certain of it and you saw your club making a huge mistake and the heartbreak it would inevitably cause.

And you’re called a WUM and given a “hilarious” nickname. “The special One”

Some of you asked for this. I have no sympathy for you. Some of us fought heart and soul for the club, they feel ten times worse.

The person who posted that did indeed deserve to be ridiculed and given a funny nickname, because he sounds like a massive spergy cunt

Thats so amazing. Have we not got anyone on here who superimposes a desk on their screen and pundits to no one at all?

The manscum fans are simply not only unhappy with Mour but are livid that we are happy with that result. They always look at us.

Redcafe is full of the most beautifully tasty tears and in-fighting if anyone fancies a perusal.

In Redcafe they have a vote going on who to replace Mourinho. Of course Klopp is not on the list (which by the way contains the remaining of the managerworld). Also Noone mention Klopp with a single word throughout the discussion. One guy even go as far as this:

If any manager was available..
1. Pep
2. Pochettino
3. Simeone
4. Zizou
5. Allegri

not sure about tuchel and Nagelsmann (still too young). Other managers like Howe, Silva are too much of a gamble!

In Redcafe they have a vote going on who to replace Mourinho. Of course Klopp is not on the list (which by the way contains the remaining of the managerworld). Also Noone mention Klopp with a single word throughout the discussion. One guy even go as far as this:

1. Pep
2. Pochettino
3. Simeone
4. Zizou
5. Allegri

not sure about tuchel and Nagelsmann (still too young). Other managers like Howe, Silva are too much of a gamble!

That's strange, because Manc fans I know in the real world are insanely jealous of Klopp, and think he would be their perfect manager in terms of footballing philosophy. They also can't help but like him.

That's strange, because Manc fans I know in the real world are insanely jealous of Klopp, and think he would be their perfect manager in terms of footballing philosophy. They also can't help but like him.

Not to mention that if any manager was available, I can't see many better than Klopp to turn around that poisonous atmosphere instantly and push some buttons that will maximize the output of their Squad short term. He might loose some finals, but remarkably enough he is able to bring a lot of limited squads to the same finals.

Yeah - but wanting him as their manager is a step too far.

I know one (or maybe two) on here who would have wanted Ginsoak as our manager … but for normal fans, that would have been inconceivable, no matter how good he was perceived to be

I know one (or maybe two) on here who would have wanted Ginsoak as our manager … but for normal fans, that would have been inconceivable, no matter how good he was perceived to be

Yes, I can see that. Once you go Manc, there's no coming back. The Mancs I know would have loved him, but they're perfectly aware that it is inconceivable now he has been Liverpool manager.

it is a tad difference. Fergie was there for 26 years or so and he took them past us in league titles over his tenure. However, after he had spent as much time as Klopp has done up to now, noone of us would have wanted him purely based on results.

But I Guess we just have to take it as a compliment that Pep is on that list With quite a few votes, but Klopp is not even mentioned in the same post where Nagelsmann and Howe is mentioned as potentials when any manager is available.

1. Pep
2. Pochettino
3. Simeone
4. Zizou
5. Allegri

It does seem that they've decided they'll sack the moaner, then click their fingers and employ pep/poch/zz - midseason. Yeah fucking right. I don't think they'd be that much better off under Zidane, Pep wouldn't go there for quite some time if ever, and Poch would not leave Spurs mid-season and most likely not until the end of his contract when I suspect Madrid might make a serious push for him.
Would be interesting to see who they'd go for if they did have a meltdown midseason and gave him the push.

It does seem that they've decided they'll sack the moaner, then click their fingers and employ pep/poch/zz - midseason. Yeah fucking right. I don't think they'd be that much better off under Zidane, Pep wouldn't go there for quite some time if ever, and Poch would not leave Spurs mid-season and most likely not until the end of his contract when I suspect Madrid might make a serious push for him.
Would be interesting to see who they'd go for if they did have a meltdown midseason and gave him the push.

The Zidane love-in is almost certainly fuelled by the fact he's not currently in a job and therefore nominally available.

There's still some realism at work in the United fanbase.

I'll be interested to see whether the next manager is a big name or an up-and-comer. They were always going to have trouble replacing Ginsoak (and David Gill, from whom Woodward seems to be a major comedown) but I'd have expected them to be back in the groove by now, and so may some of the bigger names they might think of approaching when Mourinho buggers off. The last time they had to replace a big name manager, i.e.when Matt Busby went, it took them a quarter of a century to do it properly and even saw them relegated along the way. A rerun of that would do very nicely indeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom