• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games week 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why the ref sent him off. Yes, there was barely any contact, but does Clyne's knee have to bend backwards for it to be a red?

Sorry but it's been this way for years. The refs judge the attempt and it was a high and dangerous challenge by Calvert-Lewin.

And it missed a leg breaker and a clear penalty..

In the same match.
I'll be honest I fell asleep at least 7 times watching that so that part at least I can connect a reasoning to.

Saw Mcneil being stretchered off on the sidelines, was that it? The hold on Beto at the end there, there isn't enough in it for me to be a "clear and obvious" error.

I'll be honest.. i didn't watch the game either. I've just looked at the comments clearly now and see that it was Everton fans getting upset at calls against them from OTHER games.

So yeah.. fuck em.

I can see why the ref sent him off. Yes, there was barely any contact, but does Clyne's knee have to bend backwards for it to be a red?

Sorry but it's been this way for years. The refs judge the attempt and it was a high and dangerous challenge by Calvert-Lewin.
This is something that refs have ignored for too long - the dangerous attempted tackle, even if contact isn't made.

How is it still 0-0 at White Hart Lane? Burnley contrived to give the ball away to an admittedly incompetent Spurs at each and every opportunity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom