• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games week 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernadez turd shot nearly went it but for some decent 'keeping

Fuck it - thought Ericsson was going to sneak an undeserved equaliser at the death. Fortunately his legs had gone

Turner almost gifted the skanks a lifeline, an undeserved one at that.
Probably did it with full confidence knowing Forest would go on to get a winner.

People were moaning how Utd were still only so and so points behind us after 10 games, never gave themselves enough time to process the fact it was only 10 games and the gap would only increase as the games went on.

rdt-20231230-1905017830313524844947787.jpg

Yep been saying all season he should be our Salah understudy. He’s quality.
He's quality, but more Mahrez (silky) than Salah (goalscorer).

We need a goalscorer when Salah goes (no one will be as good as him, mind).

For me, the 2 players with such potential to step up and cover some of his goal output are both at West Ham. Kudus or Bowen. I think they could each increase their numbers playing with us.

For me, the 2 players with such potential to step up and cover some of his goal output are both at West Ham. Kudus or Bowen. I think they could each increase their numbers playing with us.

Both are impossible to get. They just bought Kudus. What would it take to get him off them??

Neto could be the best fit from the PL but he's cursed.

For me it has to be Olise or, better still, Mbuemo.

Kudos yes, Bowen I’m
Not so sure. Feel like he needs counter space to play into. Moot point anyway we aren’t getting either. But Olise is a possibility.

Both are impossible to get. They just bought Kudus. What would it take to get him off them??

Neto could be the best fit from the PL but he's cursed.

For me it has to be Olise or, better still, Mbuemo.
He’s out for months isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom