• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games week 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Saturday (3pm)
Luton Town vs Chelsea (12:30pm)
Wolves vs Everton
Crystal Palace vs Brentford
Manchester City vs Sheffield United
Aston Villa Vs Burnley
Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United (5:30pm)

Sunday (2pm)
Tottenham Hotspur vs Bournemouth
Fulham vs Arsenal

Monday (1st Jan, 8pm)
Liverpool vs Newcastle United

Tuesday (7:30pm)
West Ham vs Brighton

Really massive game for us against Newcastle, they haven't been great, but even still, winning after Arsenals collapse is a statement for the title.

City to second and Arsenal to collapse vs Fulham???
Fulham can pull off an upset and I would have normally bet on a Fulham win or draw, but since Arsenal are coming into this game with an embarrassing home loss on their minds they could be up for it.

Sheffield United gave City a decent scare in the first game. Now they have picked up a little bit of form, maybe they can hold out for a draw. Seems unlikely.

Hopefully West Ham have put the shits up Arsenal now as well and they drop points.

Sheffield United gave City a decent scare in the first game. Now they have picked up a little bit of form, maybe they can hold out for a draw. Seems unlikely.

Hopefully West Ham have put the shits up Arsenal now as well and they drop points.
If it was at Brammel Lane. They'd have a punchers chance.

At the City of Manchester stadium.. not a chance.

Would love some Archer heroics.

I canny believe it Jeff, yes it’s true….they have someone other than Liverpool playing Saturday 12:30!!!

Chelsea look shit.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t have surprised me had Luton found an equaliser. The 3-0 flattered Chelsea beyond belief. Other than Silva and Palmer, Chelsea are shit.

Wonder if Man City regrets selling Cole Palmer.

Dunno. With the money they got for him practically paid for Doku and more me Doku has the better potential. 8 goals yes, but 4 were pens and the other 4 were against Luton Sheffield and Burnley.

If Sheff manage to get something out of this game...
3b744555a30a24e7864e630933401b66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom