• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games week 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on him. If my dear old Gooner dad were still around I'd be ripping the p!$$ out of him something rotten.

Cup semi-final against Fulham is gonna be tough.

Outstanding result, they didn’t just lose they were well beaten.
Having said that only 2pts behind so I wouldn’t be celebrating too much.

Spurs back to within 3 pts off top.
Impressive win against Bournemouth.

Good on him. If my dear old Gooner dad were still around I'd be ripping the p!$$ out of him something rotten.

To be honest - I was delighted they lost but at the back of mind I am like thinking "shit - we got these lot in the cup semi-final"

Rather ridiculously two legs so should be fine

Outstanding result, they didn’t just lose they were well beaten.
Having said that only 2pts behind so I wouldn’t be celebrating too much.

Spurs back to within 3 pts off top.
Impressive win against Bournemouth.
It wasn't an impressive win... It was lucky win... Bournemouth should have scored 5 or 6...

How about the 24-12 in shots in total or 13-4 in corners to Bournemouth. With more quality infront of goal they win 5-3. Spurs were poor, again.
If If if. They weren’t better, and were 3 goals down before they a consolation. Spurs have won the same number of games as us. Luck me arse.

Considering they had 4 shots on target to 6 that’s a weird statement.
Dude you really are some idiot... If you don't think Bournemouth were by far the better team and on balance of play and chances should have won then there is no actual hope for you..
You say retarded things the whole time like the people in the provence of Leinster call it Football because we are influenced by England /GB... You know absolutely fuck all about Ireland if you think the UK holds any influence over how we think... Wexford was a hotbed of revolutionary action during the 1798 rebellion

Back to topic Ange has done well buy calling him some elite coach after half a season is idiotic. How many. Managers have been one season wonders in the prem league? Next season will be when he will really be judged when he has had a full season under his belt and teams have become better equipped to dealing with his tactics and can he evolve them.
Looking at you Mr bodgers

If you have the 3rd worst expected goals conceded in the league but are still winning it’s down to both luck and overachieving. They’ve been good but not excellent and it wont last.
Let’s see at the end of the season.

After 19 games, half way through the season, Spurs were 3 points better than the 22/23 season.
Last season they were also in the Champions league yet still were nearly the same points wise.

Cant remember that you were singing their praises back then?

After 19 games, half way through the season, Spurs were 3 points better than the 22/23 season.
Last season they were also in the Champions league yet still were nearly the same points wise.

Cant remember that you were singing their praises back then?
This season is whole new ball game as everyone knows. Plus Kane carried the team last year.

Mhmmm. Fewer games this season and Son has 2 goals less then Kane after the first 20 league games.

Keep on diggin’
If you want to pedal the narrative that losing Kane wasn’t a disaster then go right ahead, The irony of you saying keep digging when you use that point :D

I was thinking yesterday that Cole Palmer is the player Arsenal (and Chelsea before) thought they were getting in Havertz…
I must admit that I thought it was (more) madness when Chelsea paid £40M for Palmer but, he's worth every penny. That must be one of their better signings, that lad is mustard.

Wow West Ham 0-0 Brighton

Brightons first clean sheet of the season.

Madness that there hasn’t been more made of that.
Would love to see Milner play one more year and take Barry and Giggs records.

Yeah, on balance I'd agree.
If he’d have been happy to stay and coach that’d have been perfect. The fact he wanted to play on meant he had to go elsewhere but I’m sort of hoping there’s a big pull back to us when he reaches all his goals and hangs up his boots. The guy is the pure essence of mentality monster

I did agree but with this injury crisis we have, he would have been great to have. Play DM, play RB, LB - play wherever.

It's arguably the worst decision yet in terms of a yellow being upgraded to a red, between that and the Mac red. Can't understand it. Surely VAR has to be scrapped for everything that doesn't involve offsides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom