• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games week 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antony has to be one of the Premier league all time worst buys. Insane how shit he is and for 86 mill £.

Both are impossible to get. They just bought Kudus. What would it take to get him off them??

Neto could be the best fit from the PL but he's cursed.

For me it has to be Olise or, better still, Mbuemo.
I like Neto, too but, you’re right, he’s never going to be available for long enough to play for us.

Fulham just equalised against the Gunners
Nice move, been threatening since going behind early.

Fulham 1-1 Arsenal
Spurs 1 - 0 Bournemouth

Calvin Bassey has been immense. Can play LB or CB.
A bit suspect on the ball he is.

Also, I know there’s been a few on here saying we should be after his CB partner Tosin, he isn’t great at all - we should be nowhere near him, even on a free.

It's funny how Arsenal come to Anfield and manage to huff and puff themselves into a draw in order to stay top on Christmas.
Then lose two games in a row against teams they normally should beat.
They basically rolled out the red carpet for Man C.

It's funny how Arsenal come to Anfield and manage to huff and puff themselves into a draw in order to stay top on Christmas.
Pep's wee mate in charge of a bunch of mentality mice.

Kinda frustrating seeing West Ham & Nottingham Forest beat Man Utd and West Ham (maybe Fulham too) beat Arsenal after those 2 teams left Anfield with a point each.

Pep's wee mate in charge of a bunch of mentality mice.
Kinda frustrating seeing West Ham & Nottingham Forest beat Man Utd and West Ham (maybe Fulham too) beat Arsenal after those 2 teams left Anfield with a point each.
Agreed. That's why I keep saying that we've made it even more difficult for us by dropping those points. Can't afford to make that many mistakes now.

Deserved win for Fulham and deserved loss for a timid Arsenal.

The Arse really are a snivelling team, diving and screaming every time they’re touched and spending far too much energy on trying to buy fouls / free kicks half the time. Even the back line, especially Gabriel seem to be focused on winning free kicks over defending half the time.

There’s no way this team - who haven’t yet demonstrated bottle and backbone like our team spine have over the last 5 years - beat us in a title run in.

And, just as mad, is that Spurs is just 3 points behind; I see it’s because it’s won the same number of matches as Liverpool .

Our 6 draws:

Chelsea away
Brighton away
Man C away
Luton away
Arsenal home
Man U home

I'd be a lot happier with 6 more points from those games and an 8 point buffer to Man C.

And, just as mad, is that Spurs is just 3 points behind; I see it’s because it’s won the same number of matches as Liverpool .
One VAR error creates another 3 point swing, it is what it is.

We don’t need to concern ourselves with Spurs or Arsenal now, we’re levels above.

People talk about our front line being shit, the fuck have Arsenal done for us to take note of? Without Saka they’d be 8th.

Spurs should have conceded 5 today. Their luck will run out at some point. Ange has gone to the same defensive coaching classes as Rodgers.
Only Luton and Sheff Utd with a higher expected conceded goals then Spurs. Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom