• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games Weekend 30th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloggypop

Part of the Furniture
Newcastle score against Palace with an Andross Townsend free kick.

The Geordies are singing for Rafa.

Will he escape?

Newcastle score against Palace with an Andross Townsend free kick.

The Geordies are singing for Rafa.

Will he escape?

I reckon he might, yes. They were chuffed to all get out when the club signed him and it looks to me as though he's taken to it there.

Couldn't happen to a nicer manager.

Game over now. Palace lose (after missing a peno). :cool:

Last edited:
Was at a kids birthday at windmill farm so only caught the first half on & off, but watched the second half on the way home.

Pretty entertaining despite being technically shit. Newcastle seem to have a bit of extra belief about them now, they could well escape the drop if they keep plugging away like that.

Remember several were saying that Norwich were getting a great deal with the Naismith signing for 8 mill.

On the bench today. 1 goal (against us obviously) in 10 games, and largely unimpressive.
Watch him score now though

Was going to mention the Newcastle fans today but the video has been posted, minutes applause followed by ywna. It sounded great on TV.

Hope they stay up now.

Remember several were saying that Norwich were getting a great deal with the Naismith signing for 8 mill.

On the bench today. 1 goal (against us obviously) in 10 games, and largely unimpressive.
Watch him score now though
I sometimes think we are cursed.
I was watching the Gooners game earlier and the commentator said that Giroud hasn't scored since his brace when he was practically unplayable against us at Anfield in January.
Then we had the convicted child molester score against us in his last game a free man.
The list seem endless where players seem inspired to score against us and nobody else.

It's been going on for years, decades even, people like Duckface Ferdinand scoring against us and against no bugger else all season. Gary flumpin Pallister once got two against us in a game if I'm not mistaken. I doubt he could even score in a brothel otherwise.

It's been going on for years, decades even, people like Duckface Ferdinand scoring against us and against no bugger else all season. Gary flumpin Pallister once got two against us in a game if I'm not mistaken. I doubt he could even score in a brothel otherwise.
Haha I remember that game think it ended 3-3

Kevin Lisbie.
"The highlight of his career was a hattrick against Liverpool in a 3-2 win for Charlton"

I sometimes think we are cursed.
I was watching the Gooners game earlier and the commentator said that Giroud hasn't scored since his brace when he was practically unplayable against us at Anfield in January.
Then we had the convicted child molester score against us in his last game a free man.
The list seem endless where players seem inspired to score against us and nobody else.

I know we are.

Same with Mané before his brace against us.

The one player that stands out is Corrado Grabbi. He had looked like a donkey after his move from Italy to Blackburn. Obviously scored against us.

Or Facundo Sava who took out that Zorro mask. The cunt couldnt score a goal to save his life and scored two against us for Fulham.

We're cursed mate.

Peter Enlove or something like that, Coventry hat trick hero in the 90s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom