• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
One worrying thing about this is how much benefit it will give Everton playing these immediately before us.

They don't play that differently, (fullbacks aside) so in effect it's a lot like an ideal warm up game & they'll be taking the same tactics & shape into our match.

Don't worry Silva will probably lose this game in the end. I fully expect to see David Moyes in the dugout at Anfield. Never go full circle jerk, but you know everton will.

One worrying thing about this is how much benefit it will give Everton playing these immediately before us.

They don't play that differently, (fullbacks aside) so in effect it's a lot like an ideal warm up game & they'll be taking the same tactics & shape into our match.
Does form ever come into it?

Utd, yes this absolutely dog shite utd side are the only ones to take league points off us this season

I'd argue simply how aggressive our fullbacks are makes us a wildly different proposition to Leicester city .ultimately I wouldn't worry ,they could lose the match 5-1 , I'd still expect cuntery next week

Don't worry Silva will probably lose this game in the end. I fully expect to see David Moyes in the dugout at Anfield. Never go full circle jerk, but you know everton will.

I hope not - not just yet, don't want to play a team with a new manager bounce. Would rather they won this after being exhausted, and then come Wednesday, they will feel a bit secure and tired to put in the type of performance expected such a game. Let's wait and see, but it pisses me off that this Everton manager and his team were able to deny us 2 points last season.

Utd, yes this absolutely dog shite utd side are the only ones to take league points off us this season...

Probably because we never seemed to attack them until the last part of the second half - they are total dog shite and a game last season away we should have gone for the win.

Utd, yes this absolutely dog shite utd side are the only ones to take league points off us this season

I'd argue simply how aggressive our fullbacks are makes us a wildly different proposition to Leicester city .ultimately I wouldn't worry ,they could lose the match 5-1 , I'd still expect cuntery next week

I meant more in terms of their match preparation, they'll be set up in exactly this same shape I'd imagine, meaning they'll have had over a week to work on it & practice it, plus a match against a dangerous pressing team using it to.

It's not gonna be easy breaking down this 5-4-1 in the form we're in, it could be a fucking dog of a match.

On the plus side Everton are gonna be feeling fucking shite going into Wednesday, but played well enough that you'd expect Silva to keep his job.

On the plus side Everton are gonna be feeling fucking shite going into Wednesday, but played well enough that you'd expect Silva to keep his job.
He will be sacked in the morning..

Caretaker manager in for Wednesday.. they will up there game

I was hoping for a draw against Leicester but that result will certainly deflate them for Wednesdays game,bring on the blue shite :)

It’s a long season and I fully expect Leicester to trip up along the way a few times. It’s still citeh and us.

Tom Davies with two mistakes, and Leicester scored after both ... I only remember him because I think Ryan loved him when he first debuted.

I wanted a draw ... Leicester are winning every game - and unlike us, killing some teams with no mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom