• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see any repeat of last year at all.

I many be being negative, but I've looked at city's run of games in Dec & Jan & the only game I can see them maybe dropping points in is against Leicester.

Can't see any repeat of last year at all.

I many be being negative, but I've looked at city's run of games in Dec & Jan & the only game I can see them maybe dropping points in is against Leicester.

Utd will give them a fair crack

Saint Maixima is one of those typical Newcastle wingers who looks like he can beat people for fun and then do absolutely nothing with it.

Carroll injured again. Pretty sure he made his first appearance in fucking years just a few weeks ago.

City 1 nil up.

Too easy.

Was just gonna say they hadn’t really cut Them open yet.

The quicker Silva fucks off the better

Against run of play doesn't even begin to describe that.

It seems to have given a bit of belief to Newcastle, they're playing with a bit more confidence.

Newcastle have a couple of players who can break the lines.

Even if they go a goal down again they’ll be in this unless City get a third.

Decent first half for Utd. They have a chance to get a point but long second half coming

Ahh, I vaguely remember those days.

Can you get gripe water there? It's the only thing that worked properly for ours, proper godsend.

Haven’t heard of it but will check. He’s only 9 weeks and was 7 prem so hopefully grows out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom