• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pay him what he wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All about these 3 now....or once Mo leaves anyway.

0_Nunez-Gakpo-Diaz.jpg

There's no reason to feel sad.

Weve had brilliant players for decades, but never many at the same time, and almost all of them fucked off somewhere else, either just past their best or with still more to do. All of them left with big regrets of trophies not won. This is the first time that's not true in my lifetime.

None of them could have done any more with their ability. We've got to move on and build something new.

There's no reason to feel sad.

Weve had brilliant players for decades, but never many at the same time, and almost all of them fucked off somewhere else, either just past their best or with still more to do. All of them left with big regrets of trophies not won. This is the first time that's not true in my lifetime.

None of them could have done any more with their ability. We've got to move on and build something new.

I'm sad but also happy at the memories. Like you say, time to move on and build something new.

All about these 3 now....or once Mo leaves anyway.

0_Nunez-Gakpo-Diaz.jpg

Who plays where? I don't like the balance.

Gakpo false 9?
Diaz has always looked soooo much better LW.
Where does Nunez play? RW?

Don't think there's enough goals there with those front 3 either.

Salah gakpo Nunez. That’s my top front 3

Jota and Diaz to slot in when needed. Who knows how Diaz is gonna be when he returns from injury….

Who plays where? I don't like the balance.

Gakpo false 9?
Diaz has always looked soooo much better LW.
Where does Nunez play? RW?

Don't think there's enough goals there with those front 3 either.

I’d keep Diaz on the left, Nunez for me needs to be central and Gakpo right but because all 3 of them are capable playing anywhere across the 3 it’ll be an interchangeable system throughout games or at least thats how I picture it in my mind….unless you bring Jota in to start on the right over Gakpo if you think that brings better balance.

I dont see either of them, or anyone out there really getting the numbers Mo has, thats crazy but I do see Diaz getting 15/20 goals like Mane did, and I can see Nunez getting 20/25, he’s already proven he can if he improves his finishing.

Klopp has mentioned about the combination play between the front 3 not gelling yet. No clue who the 3 will be, but it's good we have at least the forwards sorted out for next season.

Salah gakpo Nunez. That’s my top front 3

Jota and Diaz to slot in when needed. Who knows how Diaz is gonna be when he returns from injury….
True but one things for sure is when he does return, he's going straight back into the XI......from there if he doesn't perform to the level we've seen in 5-10 games then he that's where he may be dropped.

Oh God, when we're old we are going to still have arguments about who was the most important of the three and we can all pretend we remember. The forum probably won't be around then, so you are actually talking to a potted plant, but it serves.

Just enjoy the last musketeer, this week should have served as a melancholy reminder of what we had. He’s not the same Salah we had but still more than good enough for us still now, honestly just don’t get the point of pointing out the obvious negatives of Mo now. It’s like being at my current work place…

Oh God, when we're old we are going to still have arguments about who was the most important of the three and we can all pretend we remember. The forum probably won't be around then, so you are actually talking to a potted plant, but it serves.

Often talking to potted plants now, never mind years in the future.

Your response earlier about mo's overall play though shows you agree with the concern... but enjoy 7 0

Mate, I agree with some points but I disagree with actual principle of the thread.
Players get worse with age, just a fact but think this thread is disrespectful to a LFC legend on so many ways.

Mate, I agree with some points but I disagree with actual principle of the thread.
Players get worse with age, just a fact but think this thread is disrespectful to a LFC legend on so many ways.

Why can't we say "not where we need him" "we need/expect/want more" AND "club legend" "decent return" etc
I think that's nuance - and that's ok.
I have tried to really discuss the matter without insulting him because he's a club legend ...
It would have been like me insulting Robbie in his last stint when I think I was faster than him at the time! :p

He’s had an average half a season.

haven’t really waded in on this thread and can’t be arsed right now, but it jus feels too soon to right him off etc.

Having said that, one swallow does not a summer make. Let’s hope he’s back to his best for the foreseeable

I take it all back. Salah is worth more than what we pay him. He’s been instrumental in all my fav Man U pasting. Games that will be talked about long after all our ashes are poured over some old potted plants in the garden!
Truly amazing club legend.

32 goals or assists this season? Wow. Then what’s this thread all about then?

Where was that performance against Madrid in Paris? Or the previous 30 odd games this season? I still hate him and his agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom