• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Prematch vs FIFA City (H) Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Konate is out, I wouldn't be totally surprised to see Klopp gamble with some variant on the 424 and just back us to either match or out-score them. It might be the best bet to gett something, because I see us conceding at least two with any lineup missing Konate. Some end to end, open game madness might suit us now Salah has found his scoring touch.

We went from 9th to 3rd with Nat at the back, we kept Nat for the eventuality of something like this. The man deserves more respect! If anyone was hoping that an 18year old playing for a League One equivalent team was ready enough to play for European Royalty then you're deluded.

No point moaning about the Summer transfer window, I moaned about it more than anyone else. We will have a mix bag of results until new personnel are bought in, and I mean experienced personnel

--------------------Allison-----------------
-------Gomez --Phillips --VVD -------
Henderson Fabinho Thiago Robertson
---------------------Firmino---------------
-----------Salah -------------Nunez

Not ideas with Hendo on the right, and rusty Nat. But what else is there?
The same with a 433 with 4 at the back?

--------------------Allison-----------------
-------Gomez --Phillips --VVD -------
Henderson Fabinho Thiago Robertson
---------------------Firmino---------------
-----------Salah -------------Nunez

Not ideas with Hendo on the right, and rusty Nat. But what else is there?
The same with a 433 with 4 at the back?
6 hours to kick off - plenty of time for Konate to be ready.

I like that there's nothing really riding on this for us. It's a free hit. If we win, magic. But nobody is expecting that so we may as well just go at them and see what happens.

I'm actually made up I'm at a kid's party with the entirety of year one schoolchildren. It will be markedly less painful and nauseating than watching us get bummed into oblivion.

Could we not play either Andy Robertson at RB, or Tsimikas, a

Robbo-- Gomez/Phillips --VVD--Tsimikas
OR
Tsimikas-- Gomez/Phillips --VVD--Robbo

Sometime you have to think out side the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom