• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Prematch vs FIFA City (H) Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisson, Milner Gomez Virgil Robertson, Elliott Fabinho Thiago, Salah Firmino Jota

Faaaack

I'm glad I cannot watch this.
Milner was terrible at RB last year against this team, and he does it again? Fucking put Hendo there.
I WILL HAPPILY EAT HUMBLE PIE IF WE SOMEHOW BEAT THEM but this is infuriating.
It's decisions like this that make me wonder if Klopp still has that ruthless edge needed to rebuild a ageing squad.

I'm glad I cannot watch this.
Milner was terrible at RB last year against this team, and he does it again? Fucking put Hendo there.
I WILL HAPPILY EAT HUMBLE PIE IF WE SOMEHOW BEAT THEM but this is infuriating.
It's decisions like this that make me wonder if Klopp still has that ruthless edge needed to rebuild a ageing squad.

Milner is a better option than Henderson at RB.

Its not official yet, but so many sources saying it is that I guess it is

Only just come in from doing manly things in the garden, so done my part. I assume someone is cooking pizza, and someone icing fairy cakes? If not we're doomed

It’s more Elliott for me, no defensive nous at all. He is a major issue and a cause of a lot of our defensive woes.

Now its official:

Liverpool: Alisson, Milner, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Thiago, Elliott, Jota, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Kelleher, Henderson, Jones, Tsimikas, Nunez, Carvalho, Bajcetic, Phillips, Alexander-Arnold.

It only makes sense if he's pretending Milner is at RB, and it's actually more like

Gomez Fab Virg Robbo
Milner Thiago

Is this what you're happy about? Henderson is faster and hasn't been absolutely destroyed by Foden as a RB when he was a year younger.
Enjoy the game

Happy? Not sure I understand?
Henderson has never played in that position for us. Would be madness.
Fabinho was a right back in his earlier days. That would probably have been our best chance.
Milner isnt a good option at all fwiw.

We’ll probably lose tonight and every doom monger on here can enjoy it.

Happy? Not sure I understand?
Henderson has never played in that position for us. Would be madness.
Fabinho was a right back in his earlier days. That would probably have been our best chance.
Milner isnt a good option at all fwiw.

We’ll probably lose tonight and every doom monger on here can enjoy it.

Almost positive he played RB against Blackburn? When they had Samba up front? Or did I dream that up?

It sucks that pragmatic fans need to be classified as doom mongers because they aren't afraid to say "fuck me, there's a few holes in this ship and if we don't act, we'll be sinking" ...

If Klopp is trying to prove he doesnt have options, he's taking the most extreme possible line up to the brink.

Almost positive he played RB against Blackburn? When they had Samba up front? Or did I dream that up?

It sucks that pragmatic fans need to be classified as doom mongers because they aren't afraid to say "fuck me, there's a few holes in this ship and if we don't act, we'll be sinking" ...

There is a massive difference between being pragmatic and what some on here are on about these days.
I couldnt care less in all honesty as the site and forum has run its course for me anyway.

Good luck Reds! We’re gonna need it.

The main problem I have with the game today is that I'm watching it with a City fan so a) I won't be rage quit (which I almost certainly would've) and b) will have to make small talk about football, the game and all the other stuff I'd rather see die in a fiery hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom