• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RB Leipzig v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the game, so tired I fell asleep on the couch. Looked at the goals. Have we been better or are we lucky that they gifted us two goals?

I missed the game, so tired I fell asleep on the couch. Looked at the goals. Have we been better or are we lucky that they gifted us two goals?

Clearly better.

But we were very wasteful in the first half.

Scoreline is deserved, albeit the gifts.

We've played well and created some chances but we missed them and they gifted us two goals. Much better than the last few games though.

Can't believe we did not put in anyy bids for Upamecano.... How much did Bayern pay €42.5 million, £32 million

Can't argue with that, top performance. Job done.

Kabak looked a million times sharper than on Saturday, he performed really well.

Good game. Was nice that they played us in for two goals. But we still had to take the chances.

At least Everton have to play a game tomorrow, so they won't be fully rested ready to kick us about.

Hopefully City have them chasing the ball for 90mins.

But knowing the bitters, they'll probably send their U18 side out to throw the game.

So they can be fully rested, to kick us about again.

When you're struggling, a win is a win is a win.
Fuck it, it's always important to win, but this was a big big performance.
The result was courtesy of two gifts, but I couldn't give a shit.
Hopefully, Mane 'turns on' now ... if he can match Salah's sharpness, #7 and top 4 is on.

Becker - still looks shaky but no bs clearances, absolutely key save early in the 2nd half.
Kabak - better. Can't wait to see how he does in the derby.
TAA - sharper, better.
Robbo - want more from him, but he's probably on fumes.
Gini - professional but felt he didn't impose himself at all.
Thiago - solid defensive shift.
Jones - he's going to be so good.
Mane - must have thought it was christmas as the ref called fouls that were fouls. Goal!!!!
Bobby - wasteful.
Salah - sharp as fuck. We need to get him more chances.

Lastly, loved hearing Hendo roar the team on. Proper leader that.

Echo's asking if Mo should have passed early in the game on his 1st chance:
Honestly, nah - he's on fire ... it was a good save by Gulasci ...

151475554_4077026805643478_5095311690384618354_o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom