• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
100 million...

Apparently we are now looking to bring him in..

It's rumoured UTD are in the driving seat, however Klopp Dortmund factor, Sancho's Bessie's being at Liverpool and not to mention CL pulling power, surely we can get the deal done.. ??

Is he worth it though.. ? Will he cut the mustard in the PL ?

Let face it we are going to need another speedy winger next season, given some of our top players will miss part of next season

Chelsea could scupper things though, they come in for him, he may go there.. Being a boyhood Chelsea fan and all.

Werner, Harvetz and Sancho = £220-£250m
Leaving Shaq, Divock, Wilson, Grujic, Lovren and Ox = £180m ish
Doable

I don't think we'll get him - doesn't come off like a klopp personality.
Smoke screen for a cheaper Werner deal

At £100million, this deal screams massive flop to me, but then I look at his stats.

Still, I think Werner is the smarter purchase, however to me, he screams Salah replacement.

And lets not kid ourselves here, if we want him, and are prepared to spend the money, he's joining us. It's our moment, and we're a damn sight more attractive a proposition than United or Chelsea.

Werner, Harvetz and Sancho = £220-£250m
Leaving Shaq, Divock, Wilson, Grujic, Lovren and Ox = £180m ish
Doable

I know edwards is excellent at shifting the shit, but 180mill for those is a bit optimistic, and I can't see Origi and Ox going anywhere.

As for Sancho, I can't see him going to utd who are going to have aaaaaanother year with no champions league football, to play for their glorified PE teacher, he'd be better off staying where he is. 100mill is a lot of money for him, maybe they're looking to cash in on the english premium on him. There's only us, utd, chelsea and city that can afford him, and city have already ruled themselves out. Not sure if roman is interested in chelsea any more after the UK stiffed his Visa, so they might have to buy what they can afford.

100 million...

Apparently we are now looking to bring him in..

It's rumoured UTD are in the driving seat, however Klopp Dortmund factor, Sancho's Bessie's being at Liverpool and not to mention CL pulling power, surely we can get the deal done.. ??

Is he worth it though.. ? Will he cut the mustard in the PL ?

Let face it we are going to need another speedy winger next season, given some of our top players will miss part of next season

Chelsea could scupper things though, they come in for him, he may go there.. Being a boyhood Chelsea fan and all.

Who's that?

I don't think having a bestie at a club comes into consideration for players. Sancho already moved to Germany as a kid so doubt he's going to pick his club because he has a friend there. Same way Salah won't leave if Lovren is sold. This isn't summer camp.

On the flip side, Zlatan and Maxwell seem to have joined similar teams throughout the years. Coincidence or perhaps just the bargaining power of Zlatan who sorted out his mate with a decent contract a few times.

I know edwards is excellent at shifting the shit, but 180mill for those is a bit optimistic, and I can't see Origi and Ox going anywhere.

As for Sancho, I can't see him going to utd who are going to have aaaaaanother year with no champions league football, to play for their glorified PE teacher, he'd be better off staying where he is. 100mill is a lot of money for him, maybe they're looking to cash in on the english premium on him. There's only us, utd, chelsea and city that can afford him, and city have already ruled themselves out. Not sure if roman is interested in chelsea any more after the UK stiffed his Visa, so they might have to buy what they can afford.
An average of £30m, for players. that have won the CL, SC, WC, and PL (so far) is not achievable?

Werner, Sancho and Havertz would equal one of the front 3, probably Salah, and money. Mo is a massive player but for those three it might be a worthwhile gamble.

If salah misses the first 3 weeks of the season because of the olympics, and we miss out on mane and salah for AFCON in january, then I would be very surprised if we didn't go balls out for a young winger as well as werner

It would be consolidation after this season that we would strengthen and plan for long term. It's havertz or sancho as well as werner

Who's that?

I don't think having a bestie at a club comes into consideration for players. Sancho already moved to Germany as a kid so doubt he's going to pick his club because he has a friend there. Same way Salah won't leave if Lovren is sold. This isn't summer camp.

On the flip side, Zlatan and Maxwell seem to have joined similar teams throughout the years. Coincidence or perhaps just the bargaining power of Zlatan who sorted out his mate with a decent contract a few times.
OX, Hendo, in particular TAA and Brewster apparently are good freinds.. allegedly

OX, Hendo, in particular TAA and Brewster apparently are good freinds.. allegedly

I'm sure they are all good friends and meet up for the England camps. It's also just something nice you say when you join a club, " I spoke to x and he said it's great here", but that's where it ends. Footballers don't usually make transfer decisions on where their mates are. It's not like Salah will sign for some average Italian team because Lovren goes there.

martinelli is a good player. He will probably cost 50 million. No chance they will accept 35. Arse more likely to keep him and sell auba. Similar money to Werner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom